Best Flash, Barry Allan or Wally West?

What’s your favorite?

12 Likes

Wally West.

Not to be a stickler, but you spelled Barry Allen’s name wrong…

Sorry, using one hand to text and didn’t check the spelling before submitting…working currently. Lol you’re choice of Wally West is it because of his connection to the speedforce or bc being the fastest in the DC universe?

My favorite is Wally West because I grew in the 80s and the very first Flash comics my Dad bought me were Wally stories. But I also liked Barry Allen because Barry was the character in my Kenner Super Powers action figures/toys.

1 Like

Wally West all day, every day

1 Like

I have to say wally, idk why, just like him better

1 Like

Wally West

Wally West for sure, unlike Barry Allen his character development (lately) has been well written

Wally West. When i started reading Flash it was just before The Return of Barry Allen Storyline. I was hooked ever since and Wally has been my Flash. The thing that makes me mad is actually when people insist there must only be this Flash or that one. As Barry said in Blackest Night, “You’re Flash to my Flash Wally. The more, the merrier!”

1 Like

Wally West is the best Flash and will always be the best Flash. No disrespect to Barry Allen at all, but Wally is just better.

1 Like

Barry Alan but Wally west is cool.

Wally West, mostly because when I was first really getting into comics, I was a teenager, and could relate better to Wally than I could to Barry.

1 Like

I say Savitar! So future Barry Allan

Wally’s powers were better, but Barry is more popular.

Wally is the Flash in my book. Mark Waid’s run in the 90’s was the best.

Barry pre death

1 Like

Barry Allen by far

Barry Alan look at the flash movie they could of went with Wally but they went with the same as the CW

Barry

2 Likes

Barry

1 Like