Best DC Villain Ever?

Who do you think is the best

4 Likes

Livewire ☇☇☇☇

3 Likes

Lex he takes the long view and will scheme and manipulate to turn others against you.

5 Likes

I hate to be cliche but Joker takes the cake for me. Not just the Icon status but even though we always know his angle it’s his methods that consistently shock audiences. He is simultaneously expected and unexpected and when he’s present in any storyline your guard cannot be let down.

2 Likes

Luthor is the Batman of Villians but I wouldn’t say he is the best. Too many good ones to choose.

3 Likes

Mr Nobody

5 Likes

Mxy get what you’re saying DC has so many great villains you kinda just gotta pick one. What’s great is one pops you haven’t seen in a while and half forgot about.

2 Likes

Me, who else you vile miscreants.

5 Likes

The Joker and Mr Nobody for me. Also Scarecrow and, if written well, Brainiac.

1 Like

Darkseid…Lex can play a long game that goes centuries and Darkseid is the better manipulator.

And as we are finding out in YJ Outsiders, Vandel Savage.

Lex is a pitiful flea compared to those two, same with the Joker.

2 Likes

Reverse Flash! And yeah the Joker

1 Like

I’ve always been a fan of James Gordon Jr. There are a lot of villains who are psychopaths out there, and his brand of psycho just appeals to me

1 Like

Yours truly, who else you insufferable ingrate?

2 Likes

Just playing around, but top 3 for me are Vandal, Darkseid, and Braniac. Those are the big guns. My small potatoes would be sinestro, Ra’s, and Alexander Joseph Luthor.

2 Likes

Joker doesn’t make the top 3
1: Darkseid
2: Vandel Savage
3: Ra’s

1 Like

Gorilla Grod is seriously under valued!

2 Likes

Kite Man.

3 Likes

You don’t want to mess with a fifth -demensional imp

1 Like

Nekron. Always Nekron

1 Like

None other than that quarrelsome quizzer, the Prince of Puzzlers himself: the Riddler!

(Read in Neil Hamilton’s voice for maximum effect.)

3 Likes