Best DC show of 2019

My personal favorite DC show of 2019 is Doom Patrol… what’re yours?

5 Likes

Young Justice season 3 # We are all Outsiders

2 Likes

Watchmen, without a doubt.

5 Likes

My all time favorite for 2019 has to be Young Justice. I mean DC does animated better then anyone. Of course it has left my on the edge of my seat hoping for a season 4. In second place is Doom Patrol, followed by the Harley Quinn Show. And my niece wishes me to say that DC Super Hero Girls is the best show ever. I watched a few episodes with her and had to admit it was pretty good.

4 Likes

Absolutely, unequivocally and no holds-barred, it’s Watchmen.

Krypton season 2 is a close second.

2 Likes

Can I say Crisis? :smiley:
Not technically a show - but my favorite.

Otherwise I think I’ll go with DCSHG.

4 Likes

Your niece is right :+1:

1 Like

Watchmen

Runner up to me is The Boys (if it wasn’t for Watchmen, The Boys could have been my favorite show even though this isn’t a DC show)

3 Likes

Watchmen takes the title but Arrow’s final season, Swamp Thing, and Doom Patrol are definitely in the running.

1 Like

Doom Patrol for me. Haven’t seen CW or Watchmen.

3 Likes

LoT with HQ animated catching up fast. I’ve enjoyed a lot of shows this season, but I still prefer comics that don’t take themselves to seriously. Let’s face it, there is a certain absurdist quality to superheroes and supervillains. To try and ignore it seems like their trying to hard to be “relevant”.

2 Likes

Doom Patrol was so good I can’t deny what they did with it. YJ3 being awesome as well and the tease of the next season at the very end makes me excited for the future.
I do hope Crisis on Infinite Earths becomes a TV legend because of the feats it has pulled off already and hopefully sticks the landing in January.

1 Like

Pennyworth, followed by Krypton

Really enjoyed legegnds of tomorrow can’t wait for next season… Stupid month away… Titans season 2 gets alot of flack, but Deathstroke goes along way with me. Currently loving Crisis, however the regular cw shows have been kind of lagging with their regular season stories this past season.

1 Like

Doom Patrol!

4 Likes

Krypton was great, with Doom Patrol a very strong second. The rest of the DC tv slate is still very enjoyable to me.

2 Likes

Doom Patrol
Legends of tomorrow
Gotham

2 Likes

Watchmen

And i say that for the last 20 years, not just 2019.

2 Likes

Great topic, @Twogun_DC! I agree that the “Best DC Show of 2019” is Doom Patrol.

Not only does it bring the audience through all of the emotions, but it was surprising and unexpected - just like the crew themselves. Alan Tudyk is an underrated genius in all that he does and his portrayal here is no exception. The rest of the cast gave 110% in every episode (especially Jane) and I can’t wait for Season 2! Excellent job, Doom Patrol!

1 Like

I’m a comic purist when it comes to Watchmen, so I have to rule it out. That said: Harley Quinn.

2 Likes