best crossover of all time??

What do you think the best crossover is mine is convergence but I haven’t read final crisis and crisis on infinite earths

2 Likes

COIE for me. It’s impact spanned 3 decades.

4 Likes

I still think Convergence is the best cross over idea DC’s ever had. But the execution of the event was sorely lacking IMO.

4 Likes

JLA/Avengers. Sadly, I don’t think we’ll ever see it here.

5 Likes

@Q I read that bad boy once a year.

4 Likes

Best event: COIE

Best multi-title crossover: The Death and Return of Superman

4 Likes

if we’re talking multi-title crossover it has to be the full Death and Return of Superman. That was basically a weekly series before there were weekly series.

3 Likes

Crisis on Infinite Earths was the first answer that popped into my head, but then HubCityQ had to go and mention JLA/Avengers. Now I’m torn…

(Blackest Night also gets a nomination from me).

2 Likes

@sizer88 Did you mean in house crossovers?

I really loved the Green Lantern/ Star Trek Crossover they did. Both of the 5 part mini series was so good. Everything seem to fit well with each other and the story was solid. I’m not even a Star Trek fan but it made me want watch the remake Star Trek movies. I liked how they had the Green Lantern in the Star Trek universe as Blackest Night has went South in the reality and the guardians sent them there as a fail safe…Now I got pull out my long box and read them again

Amalgam Comics, the ultimate crossover between DC and Marvel Comics.

2 Likes

Example

4 Likes

@Como… I not read that in years. I was a kid when that came and remember going to the store to get the next issue. I loved Dark Claw and Iron Lantern. Though some them fights in the Marvel vs DC where BS fights

2 Likes

I’m going in the direction of Flashpoint and haven’t seen it said here. Still can’t ever forget Death and Return for sheer affect on every book and my introduction to comics as a kid though!

1 Like

Allen Iverson

1 Like

I dont konw if this is on here or not i would have to look again, but im pretty sure youd have to look em up but its worth it. DC and Marvel have done a few crossovers. The X-MEN and TEEN TITANS, and JUSTICE LEAGUE and THE AVENGERS. But my favorite is a four part series called JLA vs. THE AVENGERS savage. of strictly DC you should read The new 52 Futures End, Or Green Lantern; The Blackest Night (In its entirety)

Darkness/Batman & Darkness/Superman. Loved the Darkness series and to add Supes & Bats - just great stuff.

Batman Vs. The Incredible Hulk By Len Wein from 1982 is phenomenal and often overlooked.