Best Batsuit

what’s ur favorite batsuit from anything ever, if you have to choose one from any video game, comic, movie or show. it’s hard for me but i’d prob go with arkham origins or arkham city/asylum, i feel like those suits r great combinations of all his suits, but i think the dkr, new 52 and hush ones are really good as well

Dark knight returns/ BvS robot suit

Batman Returns
Batman’89
BVS
No Man’s Land

Comics: The classic blue and gray suit with the yellow oval and black bat. That was Batman’s current outfit when I got into DC.

Movies: No doubt, the regular suit from Batman Forever.

TV: tie between Adam West and BTAS.

2 Likes

Fist pump for naming the panther suit from Forever!

1 Like

How about a fist bump mmm? I’m ready…

1 Like

Despite being kinda goofy, I actually really like whenever Batman wears extra gear over his suit. So if I had to choose one from the movies it’d be the suit he wore in his nightmare in BvS.

An edit feature is a must have this holiday season

1 Like

Owlman.

1 Like

I’ve never figured out why, cuz black and grey are 2 of my favorite color combos. But I like the blue and grey bat suit, and I don’t even like blue and grey together but leave it to bats to wear it best

1 Like

Nobody does it better…than Batman.

Sorry Bond.

2 Likes

Jim Aparo’s Batman!!!

2 Likes

Agreed. That’s my favorite blue and gray outfit.

2 Likes

I already posted it but blue/gray is my who wore it best choice also.

2 Likes

The ones from The Arkham games are probably the best in trying to look realistic while still keeping the iconic nature of his costume.
I like all the movie ones except the Schumacher ones obviously

1 Like

My 3 favorite Batsuits are the Adam West suit, Batman TAS, and Keaton’s first suit. Adam West is #1 for me.

2 Likes

The blue and grey bat suit as depicted by Neal Adam, Irv Novick, and Jim Aparo.

1 Like

I love the Beyond costume. I do love the new rebirth costume with the purple in the cape, i guess the best version of it was I believe in the last 2 issues in new 52 Batman where it was introduced.

Batman beyond suite all day.

*suit