Best Batman Animated Movie Ever?

I want to know real hardcore batman fans think is best batman animated movie all time

1 Like

Mask of the phantasm or of course under the Redhood. If you want the focus to be on Batman then watch Mask of they phantasm or if you want the best and most emotional one, then it’s under the Redhood.

4 Likes

Agreed ^

2 Likes

I just watched it batman mask of the phantasm it was a great story

1 Like

Batman and Mr. Freeze: SubZero
Batman: Under The Red Hood
Batman Year One

Are my favorites. MOTP is great but so overrated

2 Likes

Mask of the phantasm.

2 Likes

MOTP is extremely overrated imo, I just dont see the appeal.

Under The Red Hood gave me the feels and is #1 for me so far.

2 Likes

I just watched Batman; Bad Blood. It’s my favorite now. It’s the Bat family looking for a missing Batman. Shows what Batman means to each of them good and bad. The animation is beautifully epic.

2 Likes

Gotham by Gaslight is my fave!

1 Like

The Dark Knight Returns

2 Likes

I’m personally stuck between under the red hood and the killing joke

1 Like

Top 5:

1. Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
  2. Batman / Mr Freeze: Subzero
  3. Under the Red Hood
  4. The Killing Joke
  5. Assault on Arkham

Honorary Mentions:
Gotham by Gaslight
Scooby Doo! & Batman The Brave & the Bold
Batman Beyond : Return of the Joker

giphy.gif

3 Likes

The Flashpoint paradox. I know it is technically a flash movie, but Thomas Wayne as batman in the movie was great

1 Like

This version of animated Batman is definitely my favorite. Though some of the bad guys (Bane, Joker) weren’t my favorite versions, the show over all was really good. The first two season especially .

Also, how long over due are we for a “Good” batman animated series. Let no one speak of…“Beware the Batman”.

I’d like to see a new one with animation and art style similar to Young Justice, following the new 52.
In fact i’d love to see a shared animated universe be put together on here.

1 Like

I’d probably rank The Batman perhaps my third favorite animated Batman series. Considering the competition is Batman: TAS and Batman Beyond, two of my personal favorites, I’d say it’s standing its own ground. I will agree some of its take on a number of villains aren’t my favorites (including one of my least favorite interpretations of Mr. Freeze).

1 Like

Batman and Harley Quinn is a great movie with lots of comedy and action. It is probably in my top ten favorite movies. For me don’t leave me hanging on the telephone is one of the best dc movie parts ever. If you have not watch this I really recommend it unfortunately it is not on dc universe any more. But you can rent it on amazon for 3.00 dollars well if you have seen it let me know what your favorite part was.

3 Likes

Hench bar was my favorite part.

1 Like

I wanna watch that as well as The Batman vs. Dracula. Hope their streaming season comes around.

1 Like

Unfortunately Batman and Harley Quinn was taken off just recently so it might be a while.

1 Like

Under the Red Hood was a great movie. And for once I liked the changes in the story better than the original comics. Maybe not the very best, but probably the most meaningful to me.

1 Like