Best Aquaman runs/stories?

Been trying to read more Aquaman, so could you guys tell me some good stories of his? I’d prefer if they were here but anything counts.

2 Likes

if u havent read iy yet read new 52 aquaman by geoff johns. other than that theres aquaman by peter david or the original 60s aquaman isnt too bad.

3 Likes

Agreed - Start with the first 4 issues of Aquaman 2011 here. It won’t get you the full Trench story arc, but it will give you a taste of the run.

4 Likes

The New 52 Aquaman is solid and The Rebirth Aquaman series is great too. For the Rebirth series, I really reccomend the Underworld arc (it begins in issue 25). The series up to that point is very good but from #25 on, it reached a new plateau of fun and entertainment.

Aquaman and the Others is a fun team book. The volume begun by Peter David is good also, from the little I’ve read. Last I knew, that entire series is available here. It ran for 75 issues.

3 Likes

New 52 was an entertaining ride! Loved it.

2 Likes

.Peter David on Aquaman
.Aquaman By Geoff Johns
.Aquaman Rebirth Series

Since I was a boy I have always loved reading the adventures of The King of the Seven Seas. To me Aquaman was always cool and never a joke. I don’t think there’s a stinker in the whole canon of Arthur’s run. But of course my favorite is “The Search for Mera”. It blew a thirteen-year-old fan away.