Best Animated Fight Scenes

DC history is all about the battle of good and evil. And if you’re gonna adapt it, I’ve always felt that animation serves the material better than live action. So in the entire catalogue of DC’s animation, between movies, television, or even video games, what are your absolute favorite fight scenes?

I’ll start off with one of mine:

6 Likes

Gotta be this one

3 Likes

@HubCityQuestion that one is in my top 5 for sure. My other favorites are these!

5 Likes

Raven vs. Terra, Teen Titans '03:

3 Likes

I love when Louis says we need to call in the cavalry and superman says “i am the cavalry”. Oooooweeeee i get the chills everytime i watch that scene!

2 Likes

GLAMOR SLAM!

5 Likes
4 Likes

Batman, Katana, and Metamorpho vs. Bane, Lady Shiva, and Deathstroke; Young Justice: Outsiders

2 Likes

From Justice League War

2 Likes

Harley Quinn vs. The Joker Gang

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Fantastic question! I present my pick
Wonder Woman & Big Barda Versus the Furies

6 Likes

Justice League vs. The Legion of Doom, DC Universe Online

2 Likes

Not on YouTube, but I love the entire battle between Laira and the royal family in Green Lantern: Emerald Knights.

1 Like

What can I say? I love this scene—gives me chills every time :blush:

2 Likes

I would have to rewatch every animated fight again to be certain, but Kara+Kal vs Darkseid is my favorite from the top of my head. I’m a sucker for the OP fights.

The only thing I didn’t like about Batman vs Owlman was that it felt a little one-sided.

One of my favorites is probably Batman vs Joker in The Dark Knight Returns. I also liked Batman vs the Mutant Leader (the second time) from the same movie.

Batman vs Superman In The Dark Knight Returns part 2.