Ben Affleck is Officially Out

I don’t know how I feel about this. Damn it!

8 Likes

We can finally move on. He had a good/okay run.

2 Likes

It sucks but was expected. Glad it’s finally official

1 Like

It’s official, Ben tweeted it.

1 Like

I am so sad

1 Like

If Henry Cavill is next, I’d be done with DC.

3 Likes

Bummer

Yes finally he is sadly too old for the part.

2 Likes

As much as I shamelessly rip on BVS, I never put any blame on Affleck for it. He worked well with what he had. Dude can’t catch a break. I feel for him.

2 Likes

I’m not even surprised by this I kinda saw it coming with all the speculations. I’m glad he’s out and now let’s get a YOUNGER Batman

3 Likes

I always thought that Ben was a great Batman, but I’m not upset that he’s gone. The DC characters seldom age, actors always do. There will always be the next Batman, just as there’s always a new James Bond on the horizon

2 Likes

Oh well. He was good and was in three movies, so he put in his time. Curious who is next…

2 Likes

I accepted this along time ago, but nice that it’s finally confirmed. It was always hard for me to see him as Batman. Too famous for me to completely buy as someone else. He did great though.

2 Likes

Glad that it’s finally official

1 Like

:sob:

I thought Affleck was a fair Batman stuck in really bad movies. Luckily Warner Bros recognizes there is too much stigma surrounding Affleck and Cavill to continue on with them.

Here’s to strong franchises built around Gal Gadot and Jason Momoa, and to new directions for Supes and Bats. :tada::balloon::boom:

2 Likes

@OldManJonah Hell No! Henry Cavill is Superman. WarnerChoppers is full of incompetent hacks but I don’t think they’d be that stupid to let Cavill go. They can’t be possibly be that stupid.

1 Like

Oh darn, I actually really liked him a lot. Well, best of luck to whoever comes after!

Batman V Superman is the best Batman movie and Ben Affleck is the best Batman.

3 Likes

But Matt Reeves confirmed solo batman film in 2021!!! -___-