Believe In Wonder: WW 80th Commemorative T-Shirt Now Available!

For 80 years, one champion has stood for truth, peace, and wonder.

2021 marks eight decades of Wonder Woman inspiring the world! Celebrate Wonder Woman’s 80th Anniversary in this navy t-shirt, featuring images of the iconic hero throughout the years and a reminder to always “believe in wonder.”

Grab yours NOW in the DC Shop!

What other Wonder Woman merch would you like to see this year? Let us know in the comments below!

16 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

That shirt look so awesome!:star_struck:

6 Likes

Done.

9 Likes

The shirt looks cool, but it’s too bad that they didn’t do one of those silhouette designs like they did for Superman and Batman:

9 Likes

I like the shirt design. A poster would be great!

For other Wonder Woman stuff, I love action figures, Funko, statues, and posters.

10 Likes

Definitely need a poster with that image on it.

7 Likes

I actually like the WW design more than superman and batman’s. To each their own :eyes::ok_hand:

9 Likes

Finally found something to use my voucher on :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Same here!!!

7 Likes

The daughter said “get it” so got it. Now, don’t have to worry about deleting the voucher email

9 Likes

I already spent my voucher. It was on Wonder Woman merch, fwiw.

10 Likes

Fair enough! Idk, I guess I have a weird appreciation for those subtle designs. Admittedly, the WW design looks a heck of a lot better on a shirt than those big rectangles :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

That’s a fantastic design!

3 Likes

I was just looking around after putting the shirt in my cart and noticed that there’s a hoodie for it too!

4 Likes

I agree it would be nice to have a logo to go with the other ones but this is really cool!

8 Likes

I got an email earlier on my iPhone about this. It’s so cool :sunglasses:. I’d buy it if I wasn’t broke at the moment. Used voucher on this. I always buy XL even tho I’m a medium. I like the sleeves just above my elbow & I hate constriction on my shirts. I put shirts on than bend down & stretch them with my knees when they come out of the dryer. I was scared at 1st cuz this was the biggest XL I’d ever seen. Went straight to the tag & sweet relief when I saw it was 100% cotton. This is it b4 I shrunk it.

5 Likes

My shirt came in the mail yesterday. The design looks great on a shirt and the shirt is really comfortable.

5 Likes

Nice. Have u posted it. Btw. I never realized how hard it is to take a pic of a shirt until this site. Even brand new I have to use my hands as on iron. Every time I get a wrinkle out it causes another one to pop up.

5 Likes

I haven’t taken a picture of it. I am wearing it right now and not too fond of taking selfies.

4 Likes