Behold the New DOOM PATROL Villains in the Season 2 Extended Trailer!

so far, new season is awesome. The Candlemaker will be the villain overall this year but happy to see others make their way into the show.

1 Like

This is the best show ever, its what a super hero team show should look like, it has everything like comedy, drama, horror, thrills and fantastic acting from everyone!
I care about these characters and every episode has something that keeps you wanting more information about the story. It is definitely one of my favorite shows.

1 Like

Agree on all aspects and clearly easy to get emotionally invested in all the characters. Great writing and acting. Very entertaining.

2 Likes

I just love all of them but Larry has a special place in my heart. I relate to his story. Can’t wait to see him be at peace with his negative spirit and finally become all he can be! lol.

1 Like

This show is like a rated r version of x-men, but it has many plot twists and cliff hangers. That what makes me so intrigued into this show. The writing is on point. :robotman_dp:

1 Like

I want to see what more this whacky bunch can do!!!

Season 3 can’t get here soon enough!

‘Doom Patrol’ Season 3 at HBO Max Casts ‘Flight Attendant’ Star Michelle Gomez as Madame Rouge

3 Likes

She’ll make a great Madame Rogue! I remember Michelle Gomez as Missy, the female version of The Master, on Doctor Who.

1 Like

“Booyah”

Love this and Titans so very much.