Beebo Saves Christmas!

I just heard they are having an animated Christmas special starring Beebo and his furry friends saving Christmas!!! And they are having Victor Garber narrate!!! Too cool!!!

10 Likes

Wow didn’t know this. That and a Scooby reunion. Sounds like a blast.

8 Likes

Too cute, @ImpulseMaxMercury, and thanks for the link @NYJt3! Both of these sound amazing. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I believe that thanks should be targeted at @NYJt3 … but I will add my appreciation to it! (I’ve been hoping for a Darla Saves Christmas movie announcement, but I’ll take a Scooby CW crossover any day.)

EDIT: Oh, I see, these are two (of three) different specials. (I should read links before commenting.) Still hellapsyched for them as independent entities. Also, can please we not underemphasize this magnificent casting? :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

7 Likes

:facepalm_catwoman: My apologies, I could have sworn I mentioned @NYJt3. Might be a bug in the system, might just be a lack of caffeine in mine. :wink: Thank you for the heads-up, I’ve fixed my post.

Glad to hear you’re just as interested though! :smiley:

6 Likes

I am looking forward to Beebo Saves Christmas. I have a feeling the Legends might make an appearance!

4 Likes