Batwoman

Another fantastic episode of Batwoman. Ruby rose is awsome.

9 Likes

Episode 2 was really good. Plus we got confirmation that there is a Wonder Woman on Earth 1 and a Robin of some kind (probably Tim or a deceased Jason).

6 Likes

Have watched it yet… But it’s impossible for it to be “another” great episode

Because the first one wasn’t very good at all.

3 Likes

The second episode was a better than the first I agree with that, and where was the robin hint/tease I didn’t catch that.

1 Like

I enjoyed the 1st episode, was a good start

2 Likes

The verdicts still out on my end. I am watching it though.

I love this show! Even my wife, who is not really into comic book stuff, enjoys watching this on a weekly basis. It’s very accessible to everyone; not just fanboys.

9 Likes

This show is awesome. Just keeps getting better.

3 Likes

I have loved the show so far, but a lot of people and websites have been giving it bad reviews. I really hope those bad reviews don’t cause the show to get cancelled.

1 Like

I’m loving Batwoman. Currently it’s my second favorite show after Flash.

The show is still pulling a lot of viewers, so I don’t think it’s likely to be cancelled. Anyone not ready to deal with the theme ought to have left by now, so I’m hoping for the viewer numbers to stabilize now.

I’m much more worried about Supergirl who seems to have lost someone important in the writers room this season. I wish that they could borrow Sterling for a while who is good with the character.

Batwoman has no issues with the writing at all. All the episodes so far have been solid. The trolls are just leaving bad reviews for all the wrong reasons.

3 Likes

Why did she only have a cowl and not the red wig?

@TheHelloThereDude In the 1st two episodes she had no plans on becoming Batwoman, she was just using Bruce’s suit/tech to handle the whole Alice situation.

By using the Bat suit she was giving Gotham false hope that Batman had returned so she decided to alter the suit to differentiate herself from Batman. (Episode 3).

3 Likes

We’re only 3 episodes in, but I love this show.

Kate and Beth are my two favorite characters, and I’m salivating over knowing that we’ll get Beth’s backstory as Alice in two weeks.

1 Like

My wife disliked the first episode so much she refuses to watch the rest, so that forces me to watch it in half hour increments on lunch breaks.

It works better in half hour chunks, though, so joke’s on her!

1 Like

I’m mainly watching it because I want to learn more about The Arrowverse’s Batman. So far the show isn’t horrible. Far less cringe-worthy lines than I expected and not as heavy handed as I thought it would be. If it stays that way, and respects the Bat, I’ll keep watching.

2 Likes

Episode 3 was fantastic. Every week better and better

2 Likes

I like the fact, that by episode 3, the villians we know start to poke thier heads out. A great reminder that there are MANY threats out there.

Am i the only one who is thinking the Kaine car accident has Jervais Tiech’s fingerprints all over it?

I can not think of a better batwoman.

@taddmcdivitt What do you mean?

The accident that ran the Kaine family’s car off the bridge was caused by The Joker hijacking a school bus filled with 34 children aboard, but the failure of Bruce/Batman’s grappling hooks was a problem with the design of the car itself.

2 Likes

I do not hate Batwoman, but it is not my favorite show either. I am watching it though. I think it might get better with time, but it will probably never be one of my favorites.

I would be far more interested to see a Batgirl show. I like that character better.

MACJR

2 Likes

The Show feels real dated to me, especially the flashback scenes, these scenes feel like they’re from a show 10-15 years ago! I’m not saying I don’t enjoy it, but it really doesn’t hold up to other shows that are around, even all the other CW shows are of a higher standard than this. A Bat show should’ve been the top standard of any of the CW shows!

1 Like