Batwoman really is not all that!!

I been reading, Detective and red Hood and the Outlaws, and a common theme keeps popping up. That is Batwoman is kinda a nut!! Sending red hood and the Outlaws to Amanda Waller without talking to Batman I think is extreme!! How she handled clayface was jacked up as well. I don’t know all that much about her but what I do know I don’t like!! Just wondering I’m the only one that feels that Batwoman is a nut?

2 Likes

I think sometimes guest appearances try too hard to play up the guest character. I haven’t specifically read Batwoman (I’ve heard generally positive things about it), but her guest appearances in other books I’ve read do make her out to be extreme in an unappealing way for me.

2 Likes

As I’ve half-jokingly (alright, maybe a quarter jokingly) said before: How she dealt with Clayface is one thing. I can live with that, even though it’s odd how cool with it most of the Bat-Family was. But breaking poor Cass’s heart in the process? That I can’t forgive.

3 Likes

I felt the same way until I read her solo series! I had no intention of ever reading them because her guest appearances never grabbed my interest. I completely agree, she can come off as a nut at times. I’d definitely recommend her solo series and her venture in detective comics, she had much more of a real personality in my opinion.

1 Like

I enjoyed the character in 52 when she was introduced, but they have raked her over the coals a few times, in my opinion. She is a likable character though, when she is in her own book.

1 Like

What books should Start to read of hers do y’all suggest?

I’d start with Detective Comics #854
That’s the issue that won me over :smiley:

1 Like