BATWOMAN OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS !!

This is the updated Batwoman synopsis via several sources:

In a Gotham suffering in Batman’s absence, Batwoman is a dark DC Comics drama following the journey of Kate Kane as she dons a cape, cowl, and detective’s hat to save her city. But Kate’s personal life proves just as complicated as she grapples with a fractured family, a rookie team, and unattainable love.

I seems great, and I’m super excited!! Are you?

3 Likes

Hell yes! I wish she was used more in Elseworlds, but the first look at Batwoman made me hope for a new show.

2 Likes

Sounds good

2 Likes

‘Rookie team…’

And now I want Stephanie to show up as Spoiler and eventually as Batgirl.

2 Likes

I wonder if Cassandra Cain could be fit in somehow. Anyway, the synopsis sounds good.

2 Likes

Sounds absolutely perfect to me. Thank u for the post & the rundown I can’t wait to see it in full effect.

2 Likes

I don’t think a show about Gotham without Batman or Bruce Wayne will ever work he’s just tied to the city to much.

2 Likes

RollingThunder06

Did it mention Bette Kane being involved at all? I was thinking she would be for sure but I haven’t heard anything?

Gotham without Batman has been done before. You can see the whole series of “Birds of Prey” to see what that is like. And I actually liked that series. It’s a pity it didn’t go beyond the first season.

I do like the idea for Batwoman and I do hope this becomes a reality.

1 Like

RollingThunder06

Digging the avatar :+1:

The rookie team thing I’m not super into, because I feel like this stuff is overused in the DCCW series. But I’m willing to see how they handle it.