Batwoman fanart I made

I been taking my friends favorite animals and hero’s and smooshing them together. Here’s my friend’s Batwoman bear.

17 Likes

Omg, this is amazing :rofl:. Thank you, for bringing this to the community @theelevator88.1932! Btw welcome to the community!

2 Likes

That’s adorable! I wanna see more!

2 Likes

That is so cute. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes

I love it. Can this be a thing? I need more super-hero bears in my life!

Oh, and welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Aww that’s adorable!
And welcome to the community!

2 Likes

This is beyond adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can hardly bear the cute, @theelevator88.1932, thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

this is adorable thanks for sharing. Awesome :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Beary nice. Welcome to the community. It’s seriously awesome.
P.S. hey community members. I can’t believe u left Beary nice open this long for me. You’re slipping, we’re better than this. Jk. @ZatannaAndHerSpells used a variation of it so Z is excused from this reprimand.

3 Likes

That reminds me of my superhero stuffed animals :grin::grin:

If anyone is wondering where to find them, the smaller three on the left we’re from online, just an easy search of “DC comics stuffed animals”, but BatBear, Superbear and Wonder Bear should be easily found at any Target. If not in stores, most likely on their website and might be able to be shipped to your store.

Also!!! Just a heads up, they’re not the softest. If you have sensory issues, you might not like to cuddle or touch these that much. They feel like they’re made of wood or some type of fleece, which is a big disappoinment because I would love it if they were soft.

4 Likes

Those are adorable. Sent the pic to my friend. Thanks for sharing @ghostofnikki

2 Likes

@whereybeary this is so cute! These look like stuffed animals I would want!
Hey you thing you could do a mashup of Beebo from Legends of Tomorrow with another DC character such as Blue Devil or Blue Beetle? It would warm this Legendary Misfit’s heart!

2 Likes

That’s just…so…

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks. @ImpulseMaxMercury I don’t sow well, but I do put them on teeshirts on teepublic.

Hum, that would be a fun combo. I’ll add it to the list.

1 Like

@whereybeary that’s still cool!
Tag me if you do a Beebo combo!

1 Like