Batmobuddies: the Batmobile Fan Club

Atomic batteries to power!

Turbines to speed!

This is a club for fans to celebrate the greatest automobile of all time: THE BATMOBILE!

We’re just a laid-back group where we’ll do laid-back stuff like discuss our favorite Batmobiles, share artwork, show off our collections, compete in Batmobile Death Races (also known as polls!), and participate in activities, events, and if there’s time, functions!

Does this sound like your speed? Then join here!

And as always, feel free to contribute to, or just leisurely peruse, the Batmobile Spotters thread, where we document Batmobile appearances found while reading comics!

11 Likes

Roger. Ready to move out!

1 Like

Funnily enough, I’m actually watching a documentary on the Dark Knight Rises blu-ray detailing the history of the Batmobile and how they’re constructed, and it’s been really interesting. I’ll see if I can find it online…

3 Likes

Ba nananananananananananananananana batmobuddies!

2 Likes

It just hit me that we need a theme song.

1 Like

Batmobile
Batmobile
Does whatever it Batmofeels
Burns a clown
Trips some jerks
Oil slick
Look out it squirts
Oh boyyyy that there’s the Batmobiiiile

3 Likes

Or I mean

Batmobuddy Fact: there’s a Dutch rockabilly band named Batmobile!

2 Likes

Wacky Batmobile

2 Likes

Selina! What have you and your friend done to the Batmobile???

4 Likes

The reason I’ve slogged through the initial episodes of CW Batwoman is because her outfit is very reminiscent of the color scheme for the Batmobile of the 60s.

batwoman

(Should the CW writers ever come up with another villain for her to fight besides her sister for umpteen episodes, I’ll tune in again)…

…and the fact they film Batwoman in Chicago doesn’t hurt. My wife and I went to go visit Chicago back in August and we absolutely enjoyed our experience, the Riverfront has vastly improved from when I was there back in 2008.

2 Likes

that’d make a good twist! she was inspired by the car, not bruce!

sorry the club’s been so quiet so far; i’ll be able to give it the focus it really deserves soon.

our first project is a class action lawsuit against Princess Paradise and their parent company Rubies for age discrimination due to this product not being made available in adult sizes

Batmobuddy @JeepersItsTheJamags will be leading the project

5 Likes

Finally a club that’s not a book club!!

2 Likes

:laughing: there are clubs for movies and tv, and a fan art club, if you’re looking for different activities!

1 Like

just look at his smug little face, laughing at those of us too smallness-challenged to wear a totally sweet batmobile costume

smug

2 Likes

I’m so bad at keeping track of where posts are being made, so I’m gonna bug ya the same way I did DeSade – any chance we can get a club # to follow? #Batmobuddies?

1 Like

of course, thanks for asking! i…don’t know how

2 Likes

Ack, I’m. on phone so it’s hard to demonstrate, but when you make a new club post, there’s a spot somewhere to type hashtags. If you fill it with “batmobuddies,” I think it’ll permanently save, so that you can pick it from a list whenever making your club posts.

2 Likes

ah, thanks! i think i’ve done that, it’s just there are only 2 other threads because i’m bad at this :woozy_face: do the tags need to include a #?

1 Like

I’m sorry. My memory sucks. :cold_sweat: I don’t remember.

1 Like

no sweat! i’ll conduct some tests. thanks for your tips!

1 Like