BatmanvsSuperman

So the main question I personally that I should ask y’all is Superman or Batman better?I like both but I want to hear what you guys say…If you like superman,What comic are you reading…Same for Batman

3 Likes

Superman has been my favorite character for 40yrs, so naturally I’m going to say that he’s better. Having said that I do love Bats and would pick him over just about anyone else.

They are both equally good. But in a fight Superman will win

1 Like

Superman.

1 Like

Close enough to say Cleveland native. Gotta go with hometown hero Supes. Much love for Bats tho. Reading Rebirths on both currently. Should say read them, & All Star Bats. Just finished all, & have plenty more in the bag thru my lifetime.

1 Like

Batman, he is the first hero I was ever introduced to from the 1989 Batman film. Ever since then I have been hooked. I’ve been reading the current Rebirth series but so far out of everything Batman related Batman: White Knight is my favorite story.

It’s weird. As a character, I relate more to Superman and the way he looks at the world.

Yet for the most part I’ve always preferred reading Batman comics and outside of Smallville (which I absolutely loved) I prefer watching Batman related TV shows/movies.

2 Likes

I prefer Superman because I can mostly relate in personality. However I think Batman could win in a fight if he has his equipment. First of all he has contingency plans for the different members in the JL in case of an emergency. Plus he has the Hellbat which allows him to take on Darkseid of all beings. If that doesn’t do it what will?

1 Like

Superman >>>

Currently reading, AC #969 (2016) and Superman #12 (2016)

1 Like

Longer time fan of Batman but let’s be real. A fight would be over quickly so Superman wins. Clark ain’t detective smart but he ain’t stupid.

2 Likes

Also following the current Action Comics and Detective Comics.

1 Like

Superman blasts Batman to a burning heap of flesh with his heat vision from a thousand miles up. Next! Of course, Clark would never do that so he tries to reason with Bruce and out comes some contrived device (powered by Kryptonite) that finishes off The Man of Steel. Batman never wins this fight, Superman loses it because he’s too trusting–too human. That’s a claim The Batman can’t make.