Batmanvenom & Jokercarnage & Redhood|Deadpool 20 Minute Art With Vicious Dark

That is so cool! I’ve never considered a batman and venom combination before, but the more I think about it I could totally see Batman weaponizing the symbiote for one reason or another. Nice job!!

4 Likes

I’m picturing some how joker bonds with carnage then Batman has to use venom to stop him, it practically write itself( feet go up on desk, cracks open a :beer: beer.:sunglasses:)But thank you :blush: @chongoboy1014 for the positive comment.

4 Likes

If you are still taking requests, I’d like to request a X-23 (wolverines clone/daughter) mixed with Crush (Lobos daughter). If you aren’t too familiar with the characters then how about a Flash/Quicksilver?

2 Likes

Those sound pretty cool . :thinking: I can come up with something.

3 Likes

Oh those are awesome suggestions. And with the flash and quicksilver suggestion, maybe a jay garrick and whizzer ( golden age marvel speedster)! ( I know I just made some suggestions in the other thread, but I just had to!)

3 Likes

Ooooo nice nice, i get a Little Deadshot vibe but it’s AWESOME!

Paired witb Terminator… Cyborg? I dunno robot robot?

2 Likes

I got something in mind for terminator. Also thank you for the suggestions . :pray:t2::facepunch:t2:.

3 Likes

Redpool/Dead Hood looks awesome. :+1:

2 Likes

Red dead lol :joy:, thank you :blush: @NYJt3.

3 Likes

I love these @Viciousdark! I think that the grittiness of the recycled material adds to each piece. The details are sharp and muddled all at once - almost like ink and oil or chalk combo, which I adore. Excellent choices on character split and location of split on the faces. You are an incredible talent! Thank you for sharing with the Community!

2 Likes

These are fantastic!!!

2 Likes