Batmanvenom & Jokercarnage & Redhood|Deadpool 20 Minute Art With Vicious Dark

Ok here’s my composite redhood deadpool. I took your suggestion for redhood but changed it a little @Carbon . Hope you like it.

Did the same with jokercarnage.

Did a joker carnage as well

Went back and added a little more .

Was gonna throw this board away it was yellow and had stains on it but figured what the hell and made this . Hope everyone likes it.

21 Likes

that is sick! freaking awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: @SuperBlueGrodd.

1 Like

So cool!!! Is that a little bit of White ink splatter I see?? If so, it looks great

2 Likes

Venom is my favorite non DC character. Damn this batvenom looking good!!!

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: @SladeForPresident, & thank you :pray:t2: @loganmichaelphilips . I did throw in some white splatter on him though it look cool too. Starting making Batman and got bored with it so started dripping black paint on it and it turned to that .

2 Likes

now this is epic! i have a batman funko right next to my venom mug!! love it

3 Likes

Very Very awesome. Both of my favorite characters from DC and Marvel.

1 Like

Thank you :blush: @comicswithjordan, and thank you :pray:t2: @NYJt3. These are some of my favorites as well.

2 Likes

WE. ARE. Batman! NO YOU FOOL! VENOMMM

3 Likes

They are the night @Carbon. Lol. Thinking about doing another side by side . Anyone have suggestions?

2 Likes

Doomsday and Superman?

2 Likes

What if Batman becomes Venom? BRILLIANT IDEA! I want to see this happen, I really do! That’s even way better idea then The bat who laughs!
I can hear him say,“We are Batnom now!”

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: @Lincolnfan78. I would love to see a comic made for venom Batman. @Carbon I did a joker carnage instead, was looking for a cross between worlds but awesome suggestion maybe something to think about .

3 Likes

awesome, just saw the edit! you are so freaking talented! you bring your best every time! and joker and carnage never bonded, but they did meet once!

5 Likes

That’s so awesome, I’ve never seen that before, but my thoughts exactly. Like a match made in heaven lol :joy: . Thank you for sharing that chip with me @SuperBlueGrodd.

5 Likes

Ohhhhhhh okay, Hulk and Bane! :thinking:

2 Likes

Would you mind if I used your jokercarnage as my screensaver? I love it sooo much!

2 Likes

@Carbon hulk bane side by side would be cool.

@AnonymousHQ totally cool :sunglasses:. Anything I post here on the dcu it totally free to download, share, or use for what ever any wants. :+1:. If you ever wanted a actual copy, sometime soon , I know I’ve been saying this , but I’m going to go make copies and I’m gonna make a post offering free copies of all my art. It will be limited of course 1to1, but everyone will have a chance to own a copy of a lot of my art.

3 Likes

That’s a great idea! Also, yesssss new wallpaper!

2 Likes