Batman's Symbol Poll

Last week Aquaman poll was such a hit. Here’s this week poll.
With Batman’s bat Symbol on his costume, do you guys prefer The Bat symbol by itself or Bat symbol with yellow Oval?
I wanted to thank @Green.Lantern for giving me some ideas for this and future polls.:grinning:

The Bat Symbol
  • Bat symbol by itself
  • Bat symbol with yellow oval

0 voters

:0_batman: :00_batman_1986:

5 Likes

This is a fun poll. I really do not know which one I prefer more, I’ll have to think about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Honestly I like both. I feel like Batman’s costume is rather versatile and has taken many shapes & forms that look really good (most of ‘em anyway). I voted for yellow oval because it’s pretty iconic and hasn’t changed drastically over the years, whereas the black symbol has many variations.

6 Likes

That’s a good point. When I picture Batman in my mind, it’s usually with the yellow oval, but it’s a good look either way.

5 Likes

it depends, i don’t hate one or the other

3 Likes

like if Batman is going around saving people he wears the yellow, its more comforting, if he stealthy no color, also what color batsuit, black, gray, dark blue?

2 Likes

Oh dude such a tough one. I love them both but the yellow oval is what I grew up with and the image that pops in my head when I think of the bat symbol. But the practicality of being an agent of the night with a big yellow target seems silly and I do love the retro big horns purple gloves with the simple bat symbol so that’s what I went with here.

2 Likes

I mean, when you put it that way, the WHOLE THING sounds silly, but I get what you’re saying. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can dig both, really. I think it’s part of why I loved the look in Rebirth that basically combined the big black bat symbol with the yellow highlights.

4 Likes

New Look!

1 Like

This one is great! And tough! The thing is, of all the costumes I’m most fond of the yellow oval shows up frequently. But I don’t think it works as well in a contemporary modern day era. I really think the bat symbol without the oval works better. I’m just a sucker for that nostalgia!

1 Like

Naked bat symbols are inappropriate.

3 Likes