Batman/Zero-Point Theory/Speculation *Spoilers*

Since there isn’t any other theory/speculation forums on batman/fortnite that I could find, I made one. Spoilers are allowed.

2 Likes

Ok so I’m quoting myself from another article but
Alright so I know this is a quiz/trivia channel but there is no other zero point related clubs I could find so I have a theory, I think that the events in this comic might not even take place in chapter 2 season 6, because if it did, then why is it not showing any of the new locations or even mentioning them? You don’t see characters like the visitor, the foundation, the scientist, the paradigm, Tarana, Raz, Agent Jones or any other Minor/Major current storyline involved characters. I just have to wonder If this takes place like in chapter 2 season 2 or some other season where the map wasn’t drastically changed, because if you remember the Travis Scott concerts end, you see a rift butterfly but no one could figure out why epic had done that, well maybe that somehow ties to Batman zero coming to fortnite? So maybe Batman is actually trapped in chapter 2 season 2?

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see how Batman is going to get out of the Fortnite mess he’s in, reliving a fight is almost like Groundhog Day where Phil is reliving the same day over and over again!

2 Likes