Batman Zbrush Sculpt

Hey DC Fam!

Thank you so much for your encouragement and support. It means the world to me. Here is my favorite character of all time, BATMAN! Sculpted in Zbrush, rendered in Keyshot.

23 Likes

Amazing!

4 Likes

Thanks so much ralphsix! Glad you enjoy it!

2 Likes

I gotta say, you really did the Dark Knight justice with this incredible Zbrush sculpture! The muscle definition, texture, cloth, etc. all look so real - I love it! You are amazingly talented, and these are a treat to look at.

2 Likes

Nice job! :heart: the detail of the stitching on the cape!! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks so much! I truly appreciate the kind words and the generosity of the community.

2 Likes

Very awesome.
:bat::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks NY!

Wow! Love the costum textures - very impressive

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I have no idea what zbrush and keyshot mean but that looks incredible :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Lol. Thank you!

That’s amazing, very well done.

1 Like

Thank you Grasshopper. I appreciate the kind words. Got some Wonder Woman cooking up right now!

Wow, very nice work.

Thanks Mustache!

Awesome work!

I saw your Flash as well, you have some serious skill. My favorite part of this batman is the detail. The stitching in the cloak is amazing! Have you done a Green Lantern? I’m interested to see what you can do with lighting. Keep up the awesome art!

Thank you! I did try to do a green lantern vs Sinestro from Geoff Johns run but needs lots more work.

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like