Batman: White Knight Presents: Harley Quinn #5 (2/23/21) Spoilers ahead

:diamonds:BOOK FIVE:

The Producer’s scheme is in motion, and the GTO is on high alert as Gotham’s hope of a peaceful new horizon begins to collapse. Rattled and recovering from a close encounter with Starlet, Harley examines whether her complicated past with villainy is a burden or a boon to her new identity. She weighs two final options: break all ties and retire to a quiet life, or embrace the chaos, risk, and responsibility of protecting the people and the place that created her. The choice itself may be fantasy, as a targeted attack on Harley ends in tragedy and drives Bruce to a reckless decision that could extend his prison sentence indefinitely.

:diamonds:If you’ve read it (or plan to) and wish to discuss, drop your thoughts below when you’re ready! :open_book:

You can join or learn more about Harley’s Crew :harleys_crew: HERE or for future updates on Black Label releases join ThatBlackLabelLife :that_black_label_life: HERE

2 Likes

Here’s the variant cover. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

WOW! Just Wow. Between Psycho Nanny, the fire and possible tragedy, I don’t know what to expect in the finale. Also shout out to the special guest appearance. I don’t know what split them apart but if there’s a prequel to this I’d like to find out so I can read it.

2 Likes

Hey @ejdias.95910! Thank you for coming by! :eyes: I’ll be back!! I got pulled away and haven’t had a chance to come back to it. Talk soon!

2 Likes

Hey @ejdias.95910 come play Meta Madhouse! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Looks cool and looks like my calendar opened up. I’m ashamed to say I was Harley in the Mafia game and was the first one killed off. :pleading_face: Well, I let my partner choose first and they chose Harley but I didn’t know I was actually assigned her. I’m gonna eat and then check it out more. Thanks for thinking of me.

2 Likes

I have REALLY got to catch up on my DC Books (…but…but…THIS: Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Faith #1 Reviews) because her outfit on the cover of issue #6 gives me FEELS!!!

3 Likes

…5x5

2 Likes