Batman: White Knight Presents: Harley Quinn #2 (Week Forty-One: 11/24/2020)

BOOK TWO
Gotham City’s elusive serial killer, the Starlet, and her mysterious benefactor reach the pinnacle of their power, terrorizing the city and teasing the GCPD with strange clues and a famous new victim. Harley goes rogue and hunts down a shocking major lead in the case, but her ruthless style backfires and she puts herself at the mercy of Commissioner Montoya for a shot at redemption. When FBI Agent Hector Quimby becomes an ally in a crucial moment, he and Harley forge a partnership that will soon take them down a familiar and ominous road.

If you’ve been reading this go ahead and discuss it right away.

For updates on future Black Label releases and to join ThatBlackLabelLife Book Club go here:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/g/ThatBlackLabelLife

6 Likes

@ejdias.95910

I’ll get to this one tomorrow…
Won’t be able to get back here until Tuesday though.

Here’s what I’m reading this week:

I probably won’t get to The Other History of the DC Universe until last because this is every page:

Looks good, just going to have to put some time into reading it.

5 Likes

WOW, busy week. I haven’t seen the Joker/Harley Criminal Sanity books before. I Make Boys Cry looks good too. Hope they’re good for you. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving and have a good week.

1 Like

I won’t be keeping it on my Pull List.

Criminal Sanity is good. Not gonna’ lie… they put makeup on a cereal killer and named a rando cop Harley Quinn. You could change both their names and the story itself wouldn’t change at all. Totally worth it as a stand alone cop story with chopped up bodies n’ stuffs, though.

This White Knight universe is HUGE! All the story packed into this issue of Harley Quinn just makes it even bigger.

Young children playing with hyenas in a public park is one of my favorite things now.

3 Likes