Batman: White Knight Presents: Harley Quinn # 1 (10/20/2020)

"The Joker is dead, Bruce Wayne is behind bars…and Gotham City is just starting to redefine itself without Batman.

As Harley Quinn struggles to adjust to her new life as the mother of Jack Napier’s twins, an elusive mastermind called the Producer seizes the moment to assemble a crew of villains—starting with the Starlet, a serial killer who murders Gotham’s golden age film stars in homage to their silver screen roles.

When a recent, gruesome crime scene suggests a connection to The Joker, the GTO, and FBI agent Hector Quimby turn to Harley as the one person with information that could crack the case. With some help from Bruce, Harley agrees to investigate—but to protect her children and her city from a fatal final act, Harley must flirt with madness and confront her own past."

For updates on future Black Label releases and to join ThatBlackLabelLife Book Club go here:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/g/ThatBlackLabelLife

3 Likes

Interesting! I ended up really loving the Murphyverse after a false start. I’m curious to see a post-Joker Harley where she doesn’t hate his guts.

3 Likes

I was pretty surprised at how cool White Knight was. Hopefully this is just as good. No idea if I’ll get floppies or just wait for a trade though.

2 Likes

Anyone able to see books 1 and 2? For some reason only book 3 is available on the app

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out, @Cosmic-Joe (and welcome back)! We’re looking into this.