Batman Watercolor Art

Final on this piece, this was something crazy that was in my head and just wanted to see how it would look. Characters in this piece: Batman , hush, owl man, Catwoman, ra’s al ghul, joker, poison ivy, twoface, mr freeze , & red hood.

Ok there’s gonna be a total of nine heads and Batman in the pic . I gave supes the axe.

Added some more, still more to come .

Was just bored watching a movie started doing this . Gonna add more later, hope everyone likes it.

23 Likes

Awesome

4 Likes

:star_struck: You spoil me, @Viciousdark. I dig it!

5 Likes

I love watercolors!

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: @Barrys.Better.Half, it’s been a while since I done any painting so hope it’s ok. Thank you :blush: @Razzzcat , i try to give you the eye :eye: candy :lollipop: lol :joy:. Thank you :blush: @NYJt3, you’re still awesome too.

6 Likes

Oh you vicious person! Looks great! Hey is that Night Owl on the left?

3 Likes

Rad! That’s awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you @SuperBlueGrodd , & thank you @Aquamon, it’s owl man , well his head anyway. Lol :joy:. Owlman, hush, Redhood, Catwoman, poison ivy, twoface, Mr.Freeze, Ra’s Al Ghul, joker , Batman are all the characters in the piece.

3 Likes

This is awesome dude!!! I Loved to see the progress pics aswell!

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: @loganmichaelphilips, I haven’t done anything painting in months and wanted to make something really colorful. I got 4 more canvases and thinking about doing a few more.

5 Likes

You totally should!

3 Likes

That is awesome, I didn’t know water colors could look so good.

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: @Roger.1031 I’ve always like using watercolors.
@Barrys.Better.Half any suggestions on what to do next? I always love hearing suggestions about what they wanna see.

2 Likes

Amazing! Great work! I love the colors you chose for this and the layout of the piece. I especially love the way Batman’s cape fades into the Joker and Red Hood. Well done!

2 Likes

Oh goodness LOL thats what I meant, not Night Owl :rofl:

2 Likes

The finished piece looks great. The colors are awesome.

4 Likes

You should definitely do more watercolor—you’re great at it! Loving every single thing about the finished piece. :clap: Well done.

4 Likes

Love two face in this!

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: @WingsOfAether, thank you :blush: @Razzzcat, thank you :blush: @NYJt3, thank you :pray:t2: @CynicalPink. @Aquamon no worries they look almost the same .

4 Likes

What looks the same? :eyes:

3 Likes