Batman Vs.TMNT Watch Along, Fri. Aug, 20th 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST

Batman_Ninja_Turtles_Cover

Hello everybody,
On Friday, August 20th, I’ll be hosting …

Batman Vs.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The movie is based on a hit miniseries comic which you can find here on DC Universe Infinite.
Batman meets 4 Ninja Turtles and this film is full of action. Here’s a trailer of the film…

The watch along will start at 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST.

To join you need 2 devices, 1, if you own this movie on DVD, Blu-Ray or any streaming service without commercials, put that on.
2, then use your computer, phone, Tablet or ipad to chat about the movie on this thread. Hope to see you. :grinning:

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is own by IDW comics. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Now you’re talkin!’ I have this movie on Vudu, and I think anyone who has not yet seen it is in for the time of their lives! I will be there.

2 Likes

Ooo we need to get this added to the list! I really want to watch it and I’m debating paying the $3ish if it’s not on any of my platforms!

3 Likes

if theymade that movie into a animated series I would watch it

2 Likes

It’s on Vudu and Google TV. Also you can find this on DVD and blu-ray.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

is google tv free

1 Like

No, sorry, you can either rent or buy a movie on there.:confused:

I have a firestick as well soo… it might be on there

1 Like

Alright! I just rented the movie and I’m so excited to cap my work week with this! It’s been an insane day and I’m so ready to decompress!!!

1 Like

3 more minutes left!:grinning:

1 Like

On your mark…Get set…GO! Press play!

1 Like

Wooo!

1 Like

What year was this done? Does anyone know? I totally missed this one and it was off my radar

1 Like

:footprints:

1 Like

I dedicate this watch along to the memory of my late friend who love the ninja Turtles, today he would’ve been 45.:pensive:

Yeah!! :batman_madhqtas:

1 Like

Just a couple of years.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Digging these opening credits and music!

1 Like

Nice mug! :00_superman:

1 Like

Love how Batman has a yellow oval on his batsuit.

1 Like