Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

With these kind of crossovers I usually think poorly of them, but the trailer actually looks really polished and interesting, definitely gonna watch it.

2 Likes

It looks pretty rad indeed. The art design and the voice talent almost seem like “The Batman” evolving into “BTAS”. After “the Batman”, but before "Batman: the animated series, if that makes any sense.
This movie is literally me playing with my action figures as a kid.

2 Likes

Never thought they would make this one since the turtles are Nickelodeon. But I’m going to keep my expectations low so I won’t be too disappointed when I see it.

3 Likes

Looks great

1 Like

Re-watched the trailer on DC Daily. I love seeing Batman in his classic blue and gray duds.

1 Like

I’m definitely watching this movie baked!!!:wind_face::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Not sure I’ve posted in this thread but I dig the trailer. Looks fun!

Not feeling the designs for the turtles but everything else is great and Ra’s partnering up with Shredder is perfect!

I’ve been trying to pre order this movie since it comes out in a couple weeks… but it’s nowhere to be found. Not on Amazon or Vudu or anywhere I usually order movies.

I like all the characters so this is pretty cool.

I’ll be watching this movie unbaked…Ninja Turtles are awesome, Batman is awesome…its gonna be totally Rad. :turtle::pizza:

1 Like

I am going to pre-order the blu-ray.

I just saw the trailer and I’m very excited for it. If it wasn’t for this forum, I’d have no idea so thank you!

I agree that the turtle designs are weird, art style wise to me this looks more TMNT than Batman but I’m digging everything else. I wonder if that was the ooze vial that they’re giving Mista J and if that will make him into some sorta Bane-like version of the Joker?

Also, will Bruce meet Splinter?

1 Like