Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The new trailer is out, and it looks rad as heck. I’m always excited for off-beat animated DC movies, so I’m super on board. Who else is excited for this?

12 Likes

Yah, i am super excited for this. I really hope it comes here. They have all the great animated movies.

1 Like

loving this service

It does look good.

I’m on board. I usually have no interest in crossovers like this in the comics but this movie looks quite fun.

1 Like

This is the first cross company crossover done in another medium isn’t it?

I believe the first intercompany comic crossover in another medium was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Usagi Yojimbo.

1 Like

Even as far as DC is concerned, the Turtles and Hellboy are all playable characters in Injustice 2.

2 Likes

@HubCityQuestion Cool, thank ya!

1 Like

I don’t like designs for the turtles but everything else looks cool. Ra’s Al Ghul and Shredder teaming up is perfect!

1 Like

They also did a Scooby-Doo Batman one in the 70’s which unless I am completely mistaken, Hannah-Barbera and DC were neither owned by Warner Brothers then and thus were two different companies. Also had Wonder Woman and Superman in a Brady Kids cartoon (and I wish I was making that up, but I am not) and again pretty sure at the time DC was not owned by the same company.

Hope it drops here.

1 Like

Will this movie drop here

1 Like

@DanTheMan1: Sure, and before that there was a Green Hornet crossover with Batman in the 60s. But I inferred @DCComicsCrisis
was specifically talking about comic book companies.

I am excited to see it. Never read the comic series but my friend says it looks like it will adapt it pretty well. I’m also a big Rachel Bloom fan and she is voicing Batgirl!

When does this come out? I looked on Amazon and didn’t even see it.

I can’t wait for this movie to come out I’ve been waiting for this crossover for my entire life.

@LPCustom76 The movie comes out March 31st!

1 Like

Thanks for the info HubCity.

Hopefully the video will be available here.

3 Likes