Batman v Ninja Turtles

Does anyone know if or when Batman vs Ninja Turtles will be on Dc Universe?
Also what about Batman Hush?

2 Likes

The have no news on Batman vs. TMNT, but Batman: Hush will be here on August 13, which is the same day is comes to Blu-ray.

2 Likes

Well that’s awesome… and something to look forward to!

1 Like

I do not know wither, though I am waiting for it to arrive as well!
Hearing about the Hush one, I am super excited!!

1 Like

Hush movie is gonna be dope . When you watch it let’s have a discussion on it . Deal?

WB still got my money because I ended up having to buy it off of iTunes for 9.99 since there is zero indication when it will show up here. I tweeted multiple times at DCU asking when the movie would be released and all of my tweets were ignored. Your guess is as good as mine if it will ever show up.

@fakemikejones What’s the point of you dragging this thread to the top? They’ve said multiple times on here that they have no news on Batman vs TMNT coming to the service.

Also, as many of us have stated multiple times before, the movie is a joint venture between Warner Bros and Nickelodeon, so they would have to work out something with Nick to get it on here.

But, you know, you’re being “ignored”

Well I don’t doubt that they didn’t get any tweets back, but asking the mods themselves on the community is a far more reliable way to get an answer

1 Like

Or at least a response of some kind

1 Like

@Awesome_Squid agreed!

@awesomesquid it’s a thread, I replied. Didn’t realize there was a statue of limitations on posting a response. Thanks for the warm welcome.

@fakemikejones Fair enough. I’m sorry.

1 Like