Batman: Urban Legends [Spoilers]

I didn’t see another thread dedicated to this series so I figured I would start one. Has anyone else been keeping up on this series?

I’ve been loving it. Especially recently, the ‘Hounded’ storyline with Ace right now, which is just adorable. And the ‘Bound to Our Will’ story with Zee, Bruce and John. I like seeing Bruce in over his head with magic. Also, the art is gorgeous. I really want a print from the issue #15 of the two page spread of Zee, Bruce and John and all the magic. If you read it, I think you know what I’m talking about.

But there have been plenty of other stories I’ve loved too. What ones have been everyone’s favorites so far? What characters or stories do you want to see this series do?

So, issue #16 came out this week and finished up all the current storylines and had a one shot with Alfred. I liked most of these stories.

I really liked the ‘Bound to our Will’ story. The art was gorgeous and the story was beautifully told. And ‘Hounded’ was fun too. I’ll take a super-pets story almost any day.

The Alfred one was nice to see too. I hope there are more stories with Alfred at the center of the story.

I’m interested to see what stories will be next. Since all the current ones are over. Hopefully, we will see some lesser used characters too.