Batman: Under the Red Hood

This is a great film, also recommend Batman Bad Blood & Batman vs Robin

10 Likes

Great movie! Now can you follow it up with the DW, who’s the daddy storyline?

2 Likes

My favorite song that reminds me of Red Hood is Stronger by The Score. Everyone go listen to it, it embodies the character completely.

3 Likes

Only reason I got this on blurry because of Jensen Ackles from supernatural

4 Likes

One of the greatest Batman movies I’ve seen hands down! Never really read the comics, so I’m glad they made a movie about this! Great action!! The flashbacks really made me feel for the character.

13 Likes

Ok I am stunned by how awesome this movie is. Wow. That was one of the best movies I’ve seen in a while. Great intro to Red Hood. Wow!

5 Likes

Forget animated, forget comics… This is one my my favorite MOVIES ever!!

12 Likes

DOPE flik!! wd like to see this remade as a live action… :metal::astonished::metal:

6 Likes

Needs to be downloadable. I have limited signal strength, and do better with off-line downloads. Also, why a 48 hour time limit?

2 Likes

This is such a dope film!

14 Likes

Batman Under The Red Hood was the first DC animated movie I watched that didn’t pander to the younger audience. Many of the animated movies I seen up to this point whether it had been from marvel or DC had been geared more toward kid and family. For example Batman Mask Of The Phantasm, Batman Mystery Of The Batwoman while still great classics were geared more toward younger viewers. The Death In The Family story arc was dark and I don’t believe that it would have translated well if they went for the family or younger feel. I may not be saying this right to those that have read Death In The Family would understand what it is I am trying to say. After this movie DC has continues to push the envelope which I am so thankful for. Marvel on the other hand decided to try the same by taking their animation and going adult anime which I don’t like. I love anime 100% but I don’t like many of the marvel animes at all. I look forward to seeing the upcoming DC animated movies.

10 Likes

Anything involving the Red Hood should be rated R. Great movie otherwise.

5 Likes

One of my favorites right here

10 Likes

This movie is so overrated! I don’t know where all the love for it is coming from, but it’s pretty undeserved! I don’t think Judd Winick (this guy created Juniper Lee for crying out loud!) did a good job with the script, the lines were terrible, the performances were weak, the movie had trouble deciding what the theme was, and the conclusion was a total mess (probably had something to do with the previously mentioned gripe)!

2 Likes

Glad I watched this before they get rid of it.

2 Likes

Really like the style of animation in this one. The Batman design is especially great. Story’s good, great voice cast. I like how they contrast the relationship between Bruce and Dick with the relationship between Bruce and Jason. Action scenes are all top notch.

5 Likes

Wait…I keep reading they will take it down?
Why?
If we pay the yearly subscription…can’t we keep all our shows and movies?

2 Likes

Bring in Jensen Ackles more for Jason Todd/Red Hood animated content and use Red Hood more often now!

11 Likes

ayyy its finally back time to watch for the hundredth time lol

9 Likes

Please never leave again lol

7 Likes