Batman: Under the Red Hood

I always get choked up when I see the ending.

8 Likes

Reread Death in the Family to prep for this. Forgot how rough a read that can be. Not had, just depressing knowing how it ends. But yo, this is an amazong movie.

1 Like

I love this film, I’d like to see a Nightwing one like it some day

3 Likes

Easily one of the best animated DC movies of all time. Sometimes overlooked is the amazing voice acting by DiMaggio as the Joker, loved his take. This movie was my introduction to Red Hood, and it doesn’t disappoint.

7 Likes

ABSOLUTELY A True Classic.

3 Likes

holy. just watched for first time. that was in-freaking-credible! wow.

9 Likes

The best DC animated movie ever made… Never gets old

7 Likes

Best joker in a long time should have a sequel

1 Like

The lines are so powerful. One of the best comics and animated adaptations in DC history! 10/10.
Would love to see a live action version.

4 Likes

This is my favorite DC animated movie hands down.

3 Likes

Red Hood is by far my favorite character

9 Likes

There has been a ton of animated dc movies some good some bad but this movie…is the best 10/10

7 Likes

I really enjoyed this one… The art in Batman animated and those of the same vein makes me reluctant to watch A lot of the animated Batman stuff but this one is top knotch!! Anyone have any other suggestions?

3 Likes

Thumbs up for Red Hoos real live action movie :+1:

17 Likes

One of the best batman’s and Jensen ackles from super natural plays the best Robin aka red hood next to nightwing

7 Likes

8.7/10

1 Like

One of the best animated films of all time across all genres!!!

12 Likes

My absolute favorite DC animated film, besides The Death of Superman. Superb voice acting from Jensen!

12 Likes

Red Hood should be in more animated films for sure.

15 Likes

Seriously great movie, i actually liked it more than Crisis on two Earths. Fantastic action, especially the end, and great voice acting, except Neil Patrick Harris as nightwing, I just didn’t like him for some reason. However, John Dimagio as Joker was fantastic. Super compelling writing, and overall amazing movie, delves into Batman’s pysche well. too 9.5/10

6 Likes