Batman: Under the Red Hood

There’s a mystery afoot in Gotham City, and Batman must go toe-to-toe with a mysterious vigilante, who goes by the name of Red Hood. Subsequently, old wounds reopen and old, once buried memories come into the light.

What did you think of Batman: Under the Red Hood? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

Back when this movie came out, I had no clue who Red Hood was. But after watching this movie, I knew I had found my favorite character. Now I cosplay as Jason and just love the character so much. If you are on the fence about watching the movie or not, give it a shot. The story is beautifully told and the voice acting is really great too.

17 Likes

Right on! It’s actually one of my favorite Batman animated movies. I’m about to rewatch it!

6 Likes

jensen ackles voice

3 Likes

The movie wont play. Nothing will play for me so far.:angry:

2 Likes

I love this movie it was my favorite as a kid and it’s still amazing now

1 Like

This movie was what led me to watch Supernatural. So thank you movie for leading me to watch that show and curse you movie causing me to lose 100+ hours of my life on that stupid show (I still like the show though). In all seriousness, this is a great movie and Jensen Ackles as Red Hood is fantastic.

2 Likes

This movie came out when I was still in College and the story was wonderful. Jason Todd really stole the show in this film and Jensen Ackles made the character so compelling.

5 Likes

I found this movie when I was still learning about the batfamily in like early middle schoolish and it made me fall in love with Jason. hands down one of my favorite movies ever.

5 Likes

The first thing I wanted to watch. Amazing scenes and a strong story. One of the best Batman films ever.

10 Likes

Still my all time favorite animated Batman film. Good use of characters, the voice acting is superb (shoutout to N.P.H. and my boy Nightwing!) And some of the best fight scenes in the pre-52 DC animated films.

3 Likes

um, I really wanted to watch the killing joke, why isn’t on here!! will it be later? I thought it was suppose to have all DC shows and movies

3 Likes

This is my favorite DC animated movie and it proves Jason needs to be in more mediums! RHATO series next please!!

15 Likes

This is HANDS DOWN the best animated DC movie!

11 Likes

I want a red hood versus the joker live action movie

1 Like

Easily my favorite animated DC film!
I love Jensen Ackles as Red Hood & Bruce Greenwood as Batman. That Joker scene where he kills the guards in the room with Black Mask is hands down my favorite scene in the movie and one of my all time favorite Joker scenes. I was pretty blown away by this movie when I saw it at age 10.
Also, the end credits music is AMAZING!!
It’s haunting.
8 years later and this movie is still the best.

10 Likes

Not much more can be said that has not already been said. It’s amazing and might just be the best animated Batman film yet!

8 Likes

One of, if not, THE BEST animated feature. I love this movie! It looks amazing on here too. :bat::+1:t2:

5 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with everyone else on this page, this the best animated DC movie to date. It’s freaking fantastic!

8 Likes

This is by far my favorite DC animated movie.

9 Likes