Batman three Jokers what do you think

What do you think about there being three jokers do you like dislike this what are your theories about the story

4 Likes

The Joker exists to be Batman’s arch enemy. He would never allow anyone else to be Batman’s worst enemy. They would need to kill each other.

4 Likes

Hopefully one joker with three personalities

Otherwise ridiculous.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s a good idea for a story, but Geoff Johns has pulled off a lot of stories in the past, so it will probably be good. Now if only he could get things done on time…

2 Likes

I want this story to be published already I mean we have only been waiting for it for what 2 years now

It’s hard to know what tor honk of a storyline that’s never been developed.

When is this story dropping.? Jason Fabok amazing art job

1 Like

Seems to me like an idea that someone came up with for their fanfiction (but hey, DC’s published that sort of thing before). I’m not overly thrilled with the concept, and I can’t say I have much faith in DC these days.
I probably won’t be buying, but hey, maybe it’ll be decent.

1 Like

I love Geoff Johns more than alot of things. But this three Joker angle is another example of the lack of ideas the current DC brass has.

3 Likes

I love Geoff Johns more than alot of things. But this three Joker angle is another example of the lack of ideas the current DC brass has.

It can be argued historically and stylistically speaking there are three jokers. Golden Age & half the silver age, 2nd half silver age through Bronze Age & and the post killing joke variant.

If the story explores the psychology of those three variants, it could be quite interesting.

It wouldn’t work as a continuing continuity idea. Batman and Joker are opposite sides of the same coin. So they are better served as one vs one. However, it would be interesting to create a new baseline for the Joker, as someone who has select elements of each.

3 Likes

I love the concept, but I feel like it’s been sitting far too long. For a while I actually thought it already came out and that I just missed it. Personally, think it should have been resolved long ago. Leaving it too long like this has caused my interest to die down. The hype train came and went :confused:

2 Likes

Sounds a bit like what happened on Gotham.

1 Like

I feel like the are all going to be from different Earth’s and somehow ended up on the same earth some people will hate it but it’s not that big of a stretch for people who read DC comics they have been doing this type of thing for years

2 Likes

Idk but you would think “the worlds greatest detective” would have noticed it was 3 different people a long time ago.

2 Likes

I’m in love with the concept, but it’s the mystery that’s appealing. I don’t think there could be a satisfying explanation, so in a way I dread the series.

2 Likes

I hope they’re not doing this as a way of explaining why Joker has changed a bit over the years. We already have a perfectly fitting reason from before Flashpoint; Joker’s personality changes from time to time. That at least fits his whole “entertainer” motif.

5 Likes

It feels like it would work better as part of an alternate universe. As a part of the main universe it seems kind of overcomplicated and dumb

1 Like

I think it’s a very cool idea, I feel it will lead into the jokers identity. I think this might be similar to the Batman Arkham Knight game, the original may have died or might be in hiding somewhere and might have created the other jokers to keep his craft alive so no one would EVER forget the joker. Also it could be other people might have been intrested in the joker, so they may have turned themselfs into joker. This is a very intresting topic, there are so many ideas and questions to talk about.

1 Like

He cant notice the difference between them because the crisises wipe his memories like everyone else. He did piece it together, but had to use the mobius chair, and THAT is when the worlds greatest detective DID INDEED figure out that the world had been re-written several times is Crisises he could not remember before the chair showed him.