yes i love the look just not the artstyle personally

3 Likes

azrael always makes for funny panels

i have one that didnt age well but is kinda funny at the same time

3 Likes

6 Likes

also kinda looks like tim drake is doing the pog face rather than being scared

6 Likes

This comic issue is the first comic book I ever read. If it’s the Detective that ends in a spin-off to Robin’s ongoing which it looks like it is.

5 Likes

all i remember is this is part of knightfall

3 Likes

cool.

2 Likes

Nice art.

3 Likes

knightfall has great art especially the azbatsuit

3 Likes

I just remembered something in the 80s or early 90s the titans were the flagship team in the comics DC didn’t say they were its just everyone liked them better
There no reason they can’t do it again.

3 Likes

dc picks when they like legacy or not
typically the titans are lucky to get respect
anyone not in the current rosters are incredibly unlucky
got a whole list of disrespected , underused or not brought back into continuity characters that have been in some way an offshoot or part of the titans or teen titans that just do not get respect

3 Likes

Right now I think the titans are in a good place but they need time and the justice league needs to be brought back so the fans wont blame them for the absence and someone needs to tell tim to stop talking about the environment and just write a story I don’t know why he thinks its okay to keep doing that his other books are good because he just tells a nice story if he can’t do that he needs to not be on the book anymore.
edit to add I think its okay every once in a while but if I wanted this in my comics all the time I’d watch captain planet.
Untitled

3 Likes

Looks really good :+1: :thumbs_up_batman:

3 Likes

thanks.

4 Likes

It just hit me tim should write swamp thing.

4 Likes

It’s interesting so far.

5 Likes

Robin: makes a Mr. Freeze joke

Batman: My parents didn’t die so you could be punny

Robin: Yo Chill

7 Likes

Awesome! I’m looking forward to it.

3 Likes

:rofl:Well to be fair dick did so many they give him headaches now I can’t remember which comics it was but its a thing.

3 Likes