Batman Thread

Yeah I’m really happy about Jason getting a comic as well. Maybe that’s why I’m really trying to sell this mini because I want a miracle to happen like with what happened to the Poison Ivy series.

BTW, that’s so cool. I’m so jealous. :laughing:

2 Likes

as good as i wanted it to be and pretended it was because it featured cass
batgirls was not good
it didnt really feel like a story meant for any batgirl but featured all 3

4 Likes

I hope it does to, also hope we get a rebirth omnibus as well.

2 Likes

I know what you mean. I feel the same way I think it would be fine if your someone who never read any other batgirl comic though.

3 Likes

Man beast world 4 was harsh and this close to valentines day poor ravan.,
but still a good story. I give it 3 bats out of five.
:batman: :batman: :batman:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Batman btas is a great show. I also like that youtuber.

4 Likes

Implicitly Pretentious is cool

3 Likes

I’ve never been scared of a comic but Jesus after reading Arkham Asylum I can’t get that Joker design out of my head lol. I mean it’s like Jeff the Killer type of freaky man

8 Likes

Yep thats some freaky art.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @DarkDunc99

4 Likes

This and welcome to the batman thread.@DarkDunc99

4 Likes

Welcome to the community, new friend! And yeah… that art is definitely nightmare fuel

4 Likes

Welcome @DarkDunc99

That’s some scary crap!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @DarkDunc99!

4 Likes

this is the one where nightwing becomes a fox if anyone’s been wanting to read it.
Batman was not in the comic even though he is on the cover and I don’t recommend it if you haven’t read the rest of the titan run as it has very little to do with beast world.
two bats out of five. :batman: :batman: wasn’t great.

4 Likes

I’m so annoyed that this series keeps getting Gobbled up by DC events. It’s like it can’t properly establish itself and I really want it too. Titans #8 looks interesting though. They have to deal with public opinion after of one of their own, Beast boy, accidentally caused a global crisis.

Plus, and I don’t know if it’s spoiler yet, but… Demon Raven has gotten control over good Raven body.

How would they deal with that one!

I’m hoping this series finally gets real good here because I’m hoping to see the Titans team as the flashship hero team they are supposed to be.

4 Likes

she kinda looks like aunt may here but purple

3 Likes

I see you read the new speed force issue. Yeah, I really love that look for Connor as well. :blush:

4 Likes

yeah the events aren’t helping them, but I think them trying to make them a flag ship is an issue. to me they have always been a great team, there one of my favorites, but people don’t like being told what to think. It might have worked if the justice league had stayed dead for awhile but there not so Its just confusing people. And it comes off as DC saying that people should like them better then the older heroes rather then people just buying more of there comics on there own. I’m not saying thats what dc meant to do just that it’s how a lot of people see it.If they just give them the best stories they will become a flagship on there own because by doing it that way you invite people to think something with out telling them.

2 Likes