Batman Thread

Ah… :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

yeah it’s really cute fun read to.

4 Likes

One of the most boring and poorly written comics DC has released recently.

3 Likes

I get why some people wouldn’t like it. But I like it because its just a book that wanted to be fun nothing else. Its not trying to prove anything are shock any one.
also it’s been out for two years in japan we just got it.

2 Likes

valentines special (besides guy’s segment)

3 Likes

Here’s the Batwing drawing I did I think it turned out pretty good

6 Likes

I love this!!!

4 Likes

Thanks I had a hard time with his mask because its been changed so much.

4 Likes

I hope @Samsonkillingtime likes it I know he’s his favorite.

4 Likes

HEY, that’s so cool @storyteller91. Love your Batwing here. :star_struck:

4 Likes

this is what I was partly drawing from.
and this
batwing-7245639-normal

main-qimg-b11a4d895937199f20c9a119ae36a67a-lq
why do they have to draw the mask in so many different ways.

6 Likes

Probably because, more than often, it’s usually not the same suit.

Detective Comics #960

He’s always prepared like a true Bat would be. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Well it makes him harder to draw but I don’t fault him for being prepared. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I think it’s better now

5 Likes

I missed a chance to start a meme early.

4 Likes

What meme ?

4 Likes

Can’t wait to read Red Hood: The Hill #1

I am still a fan of the things that happened for him in the Scott Lobdell run, but I really enjoyed that mini arc in Red Hood #51 and 52. The outlaw arc that develop Jason’s ties to the Hill, and honestly the only time I agreed with people who say Jason was DC’s Bucky Barnes. Felt he was so more reserved here and I like it walks that good line where’s he neither too nice or edgy.

While I did like the Batgirls series, I was never a fan of their interpretation of the Hill. Think of the Hill like the suicide slums in Metropolis, but in Batgirls It felt more like a generic neighborhood and sanitized all the more gritter elements out it. I’m glad it came back properly and now with a new twist here. Like now it’s a place on the cusp of gentrification, but avoids it thanks to the efforts of the vigilantes in the hill that protected their neighborhood during the Joker war. A place still very much autonomous and crime-ridden that it makes the Narrows look like it’s been on easy mode.

It would be awesome to see the return of Dana and her sport inspired vigilantes. She was so cool and I’m interested to see whom has been training her and her team.

My money’s on this guy. Lol

5 Likes

I’m just glad jason has another comic going though I wish it was an on going and not a mini.
Speaking of red hood comic I just got this one for my shelf.

3 Likes

I’m Batman.

3 Likes

oooh! that one :rofl:

2 Likes