Batman Thread

Well they really wanted everyone else to see it that why to some of the lines they repeat word for word.

2 Likes

Great fun to be had in the future with Maps and Damian Wayne as Robins. Maybe he could train her and she could make sure he lightens up more often. :grin:

2 Likes

Sounds good to me.

3 Likes

I enjoyed getting to see luke fight with out the suit, wish it had lasted longer.
I really enjoy heroes fighting with nothing.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed gothtopia, so I’m glad luke got a tie in.

Dc should bring back Jimmy Palmiotti
He’s a good writer and I also enjoyed his work on harley.
Here’s the gothtopia story if anyone wants to read it.

2 Likes

From what I understand, Jimmy had a little falling out with DC after a miscommunication on what he was allowed to do on a Black Label title, and hasn’t felt at home with them since his buddy Dan DiDio had to part with them. He’s mostly working on independent stuff these days, and more power to him.

3 Likes

I wish him well kind of a bummer though.

2 Likes

I’m gonna miss this thread.

3 Likes

gonna miss them all
i wouldnt say i hope something happens that gets us back to this site (wouldnt wish bad upon anyone) but i wouldnt be against it either

2 Likes

Today I’m gonna talk about worlds finest 225
Its a strange one.

Batman inherited a hunted castle so he goes off to fix it.

clark shows up at bruce’s office only to be told he’s not in.
he then decides to go through bruce’s papers and finds that bruce has gone to a castle

Oh no says clark he’s gone on vacation with out me!

:rofl: clark why are you like this man.

He then goes to the castle and its a good thing he did because he saves bruce from monster children.

the book ends with batman going glad thats over and clark replies now we can have a vacation here together. :rofl:

2 Likes

Another good issue from Josh.

1 Like

Detective Comics #1033

3 Likes

Done with batwings run good story but I wish his family was nicer to him.

3 Likes

In this issue halo gets a real name. which batman lets her pick, but he doesn’t like the name much. :rofl:

3 Likes

After finishing the batwing run I can see why you like the new outsider comic at least lukes
family isn’t mean to him every other page in it.

3 Likes

This made me wonder where is batcow? we know she’s not in town.

3 Likes

another thing that makes worlds finest 225 great is this was the point in his writing when bob haney was doing what ever he wanted.
like putting his birthday in the comics or putting himself in them :rofl:
he’s the coolest.
It reminds me of this.

3 Likes

@wrrrryyyy12
I still think bruce would have an easy time with conner as a son in law
If they moved they could still come over all the time.

Sure his grandchildren would be able to lift him off the floor but that would be really fun to watch.

4 Likes

yeah this is editorial speaking through bruce

2 Likes