Batman Thread

I need to talk about this because I don’t want to be the only comic book fan alive that knows this was a thing. It was on the superman radio show, I was really enjoying the episode because robin was walking around the woods alone and he and batman and superman were talking by walkie talkie when all of a sudden they hear robin say.

Batman that guy has a gun … he’s after me …Batman.
then shots ring out Bang! bang!

A little while later they find his walkie talkie full of bullet holes.
Batman picks it up and sobs.
He then precedes to spend the next episodes weeping and saying things like you will never understand my pain clark.

Later at wayne manor clark has had about enough of all this. Excuse us alfred he said telling bruce to follow him.
You hear a door shut behind them.

Way to go clark I thought a heart to heart is just what batman needs right now.

And then clark said strip.

Wait what?
I went back to make sure I heard right

Clark then tells batman to take off a lot of his clothing piece by piece.
and then says I should start undressing to
They then make grunting sounds so that you will know there dressing and undressing.

:neutral_face:
1945 What were you thinking?

4 Likes

Uhhhhh… sex sells?

3 Likes

seems like a case of overacting

3 Likes

You shouldn’t say that till you’ve heard it.

Oh my bad I thought you said overreacting :rofl:
As to over acting yes it was.

3 Likes

Maybe I really have know idea regardless I don’t want to hear that no matter what they were doing and I don’t need to know what clothing is being removed.

I know superman still undresses batman all the time but he does it at super speed or in two pictures that’s the right way to do it.

3 Likes

Just saw whats coming out in august.
I’m looking forward to these.

DEATH IN THE FAMILY: ROBIN LIVES! #2

Over 30 years ago, history was made when fans voted to kill the second Robin, Jason Todd. Now, DC continues the alternate story of what would have happened if he had lived…

Jason Todd, traumatized after The Joker’s near-fatal attack, struggles to step back into Robin’s shoes—while Batman questions the very need for a young partner by his side. Has Joker “killed” Robin after all? When tragedy strikes again in the form of the mind-bending Scarecrow, how do our heroes find their way back—especially with Copperhead on the loose and The Joker on the run?

BATMAN/SUPERMAN: WORLD’S FINEST #30

Get ready to see the Trinity—Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman—take part in their first adventure as a trio!

3 Likes

I am reading this book for the first time. I have just reached May 1988 releases and I’ve read the first issue. Loved it. Jim Starlin knows how to write up some Batman tales and Bernie Wrightson’s art is on target. I’ve been anticipating getting to this one in my readings. It’s the first big Batman story following The Dark Knight Returns. The month after the 4th issue of The Cult was released, the Batman books starts releasing Starlin’s A Death in the Family storyline.

4 Likes

Its one of my favorites. I can’t wait for it to come out in hardcover in august.

3 Likes

This one was good. There nice moments between gordon and batman
The talia al ghul and batman shippers will be pleased and cassandra got a nice back up.

Though it did seem like bruce has spent to much time watching comic book youtube vidoes as he complained nothing has consequences anymore.
step away from the internet bruce :laughing:

5 Likes

51oEw9CL8gL
This cover got me really excited because as a batman and jason todd fan I have been wanting more stories like this. But the covers a lie they don’t work together. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

saving that cass

in exchange i give you this

4 Likes

That ones cute to.

4 Likes

this was interesting its about a batman with alzheimer’s writing down his memories while he still has them.
Which I found some what unrealistic because in a world where superman exist he would never let batman forget him he’s far to clingy for that :rofl:

5 Likes

Thought I would post this here as its good and it happens right before under the red hood
with the first hint that jason is alive.

4 Likes

I know I’ve talked about batman masks a few times on here but I need to talk about it again
bruce spends most of his time in bed in this.

spoiler for my favorite batman bad guy

He’s the doctor the psychiatrist and a nurse and he built the hopital just so he could screw with batmans mind.

I love him so much he’s amazing :grin:

4 Likes

I never understood why bruce doesn’t scream for superman in this comic.
I would be like hey clark! I know you listen to me a lot and sometimes that creeps me out but it would be really handy if you could fly through that window right now and prove I’m not insane.

3 Likes

This book looks different I guess if joker can be batman’s dad superman can to. :laughing:

5 Likes

Ah that’s sweet. Although I’m like 50/50 sure this happened in a golden age comic before. :laughing:

3 Likes

Most likely :laughing:

3 Likes

This is the best we got. :laughing:

Batman #147

5 Likes