Batman Thread

nothing else matters (joking)
goat
the goat is there

5 Likes

Oh yes, Red Tornado. The Martian Manhunter of the Young Justice team. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

if you mean the best member then i agree

4 Likes

By Issac Grinder

5 Likes

Pretty.

4 Likes

Just read off world 4 it was good but the alien woman was butthurt because batman would rather save orphans then sleep with her. :laughing:

If she really wants to get him she should tell him they can adopt kids together :rofl: nocturna knows how to do it.

3 Likes

Thought I would talk about this more over here.

if you guys haven’t read it yet you should, it was really fun and waid came up with another great toy idea. Why wont todd give him a toy?

2 Likes

dc vs vampires will return in august. Will you be reading it @Samsonkillingtime ? duke,batwing and cass are still fighting.

4 Likes

well I read this I wasn’t happy with the why they wrote nocturna or the way they said luke was kates only friend and I also didn’t like how nothing happened.

Also I couldn’t believe kate didn’t care she had a child. I would have leapt on nocturna beaten her till she was unconscious or dead and left with that child in my arms.

5 Likes

keep in mind this is a different nocturna from the one in suicide squad 2021
this is the main nocturna

the other one is on earth 3 with match and the ss unless they show up during absolute power

4 Likes

The take on the comic book void was interesting.

3 Likes

Probably. Although to be honest it’s not exactly my favorite series. It’s got a appeal but I’m not really a strong fan of Vampires and I’m still annoyed with this series logic of turning characters like Martian Manhunter into Vampires. That never made sense to me.

3 Likes

Fair vampires aren’t for everyone.

3 Likes

:star_struck:

4 Likes

At last the plot moved forward! Yay! :smiley:

4 Likes

jason should have listened to green arrow.

5 Likes

Honestly Jason going back for damian is something he would do…But he would have gone in with his all-blades swinging, and the allblades can kill Vampires and amazons…they weakened him significantly.

5 Likes

Yes I think they did.

5 Likes

dc vs vampires is a different continuity
im pretty sure some characters dont have things and other stuff is long gone weaknesses added back to turn them into vampires in the first place

4 Likes
5 Likes