Batman Thread

Because I’m Batman.

I get new Robins.

5 Likes

Yeah that covers everything. :rofl:

5 Likes

Hilariousss :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

the robin that everyone forgets that I wouldn’t mind if they brought back Lance he’s a awful child which is why the titans are the best part in this there so funny :laughing:

Having seen how awful the child is the titans have their doubts kidflash most of all as bruce is about to sign the papers he tries to brake in to the room going bruce no don’t but robin stops him believing batman should be able to do what he wants.
But flash disagrees saying they have to save him from himself. :rofl:
Flash its a child not drugs.

This book is awesome read it.

5 Likes

IMG_5569

5 Likes

great comic.

4 Likes

Today I want to talk about the most disappointing comic I ever read,it was not disappointing on its own but only because I had an idea of what I thought it was. I can’t recall its number but I know it is a worldsfinest comic

the description online read a grown man of small height disguised himself as robin can superman stop his evil plan?

My mind went to this in an instant.

With an image of superman saying Batman robin’s a 35 year old man in disguise
Batman looks at him for a moment and then replies slowly did you get into red kryptonite again? :rofl:

I will be disappointed till the day I die that,that was not what happened.
Batman and robin were not even in that comic.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Batman and robin was okay.

5 Likes

This issue was awful the only good part was the end again no jason the whole issue was just people talking about their shops
I think I’m gonna drop it.

4 Likes

I have no problem with it, but it’s more like I just don’t hate it. I don’t disagree with your sediment though. For me It’s just disappointing as any Red Hood story should be more interesting than this.

3 Likes

That’s the issue right there my friend,its not a red hood story.
I would suggest gotham war over this because like it or not it was more of a red hood story then this ended up being.
The writer also made it worse this issue by trying to justify the existences of his OCs by saying none of the batfamily takes care of the hill which isn’t true. I liked there og reason for being a team. there were just to many clowns at the time and I was fine with them being a part of gotham just because of that. But now I don’t want to read them anymore.

3 Likes

I came to the conclusion that the Reality Engine is messing with Bruce’s recall of things, too, which is why things have not added up in Batman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Penguin, Tec, and Batgirls.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to hear what @EDT thinks of this news.

Personally, I can’t wait! :blush:

6 Likes

your guess is as good as mine :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

haven’t read the old ones yet.

3 Likes

It’s funny how this ain’t even my favorite pick for Batman anymore yet seeing Luke Fox as Batman still makes me giddy. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That’s because he looks cool.

4 Likes

Thats a whole lot of words for MY BODY IS READY

5 Likes

I live again ! I’ve been to sick to read recently, but I’m on the mend. So I thought I’d pop in to talk about one of the stranger worlds finest comics, worlds finest 265

Robin gets kidnapped from collage by evil Gnomes :rofl:
Batman and superman go in costume and ask all dicks friends if they have seen grayson?
Way to keep his secret identity secret guys :laughing:

5 Likes