Wait, is that Bruce Wayne Jr?

6lNg4e

Helena Wayne can totally kick his *** :rofl:

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yes I agree

2 Likes

Thank you its not to bad just really annoying.

3 Likes

I remember how bad I felt when I had covid. Probably the only thing that help keep me spirited was a good night rest and seeing what the community was doing. Get well soon @storyteller91!

4 Likes

The most annoying batfamily member is aunt Harriet she’s so stupid I hope she never comes back.

3 Likes

She only comes back when Alfred dies? You know this means she definitely needs to come back now, right?

Oh! What if she’s Bruce’s secret weapon against Zur-En-Arrh. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yuck don’t say that it would be awful but your right its possible snice’s alfred gone.
she adds nothing to any story she’s in except the fact she does not no who batman and are. I guess she could just be pretending to be nice but there’s a point where that becomes really inconsiderate and if she is just that stupid they shouldn’t have her around for her own safety.

tumblr_inline_njaggrJCEE1s81zze

3 Likes

Can’t get more Batman than this moment.

4 Likes

Thats a great batman moment

3 Likes

Well its over I really enjoyed five bats out of five :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

3 Likes

Not bad I wish we had more comics coming out like this I love batfamily stuff
four bats out of five :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

3 Likes

I love this clip from gotham knights

3 Likes

the red hood book was okay but not enough jason also looks like j has a girlfriend now.
3 bats out of five. :batman: :batman: :batman:

3 Likes

I like the pet name Dana calls Jason throughout with Jase. Something tells me it’s not gonna be name that’s DC gonna allow to break outside of this series, but I love it’s endearing quality here. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Most likely not no since some one else has that name already.

2 Likes

I was not happy with the way jason was written in this comic not cool.

2 Likes

the art was wonderful but the story was dull till the end.

I worded that wrong what I mean is the end was really good I wasn’t expecting the end.
you should read it if only for the end.

4 Likes

I just got done with this it was fun. @MatthewHecht did you like it.

5 Likes

whos your favorite batman ?
(any continuity and anyone under the cowl)

3 Likes