Batman Thread

I got all the way caught up on batman and robin I really enjoyed it.

5 Likes

I just read some more tim robin comics he may not be my favorite robin but I still enjoy stories with him and chuck is a good writer .DC should give him more work.
Just a reminder Robin Tim Drake Compendium 1 will be out this july.

2 Likes

Chuck?!

@basicallytimdrake

3 Likes

Chuck is currently dealing with cancel culture. He is not getting hired by DC again.

3 Likes

cancel culture is stupid it goes we are supposed to forgive people. because everyone makes mistakes and says dumb things and even criminals get the right to work after they served time there should be a law that stops cancel culture.

3 Likes

Batman 145 is out and the kids finely want to fix bruce because he’s acting so odd.
I wish they had done this sooner but I’ll take what I can get. it’s like in the lord of the rings when they should have just ridden the eagles the whole way.
five out of five bats :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

4 Likes

I’m going to read this months scooby doo and batman the cover really caught my eye
scooby seems to dislike the batman catwoman paring and he finds it so cringe he can’t look at it.

5 Likes

Bruce’s design aside. This is the slickest art Jorge Jimenez ever put to a cover.

BATMAN #148 cover art

3 Likes

Just read the first story in this I think its odd for the batfamily not to have given huntress a costume to begin with. I like the new 52 earth 2 book better where she was always doing it as robin and then as huntress.

3 Likes

I love this collection though. If you ever wanted to know what made me a fan and have a low-key crush on the often underlooked Helena Wayne, it was this series.

This page alone @storyteller91

It’s admiration for her dedication to her role as the Huntress and me just loving…everything else. :star_struck::rofl:

4 Likes

The art is great and the writing is good to I Plane to get a copy for my shelf at some point Its just if I could change one thing it would be her starting so late.

3 Likes

That really does look awesome.

3 Likes

Batman #16 (2016)

There’s a reason Duke. There’s a reason…But he’ll never tell.

5 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Alright whose responsible for bringing these up? :laughing:

Family shouldn’t fight each other for their father title. They need to be awesome together.

5 Likes

Batman being a dad is a mood. :rofl:

3 Likes

True but they done it snice the 1970s at least and it wouldn’t be an
issue if he would just name an heir.
The first time was in 1970s worlds finest 228 a crown for a new batman

Batman was faking his death to so cold. :rofl:

3 Likes

you can see her rolling her eyes under the mask. :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh the reason I haven’t been on here as much the last few days is I’ve been a little sick so I’ve been sleeping a lot.

3 Likes

here’s one of the comics where phantom stranger does the its a wonderful life thing to batman its also his 75 birthday issue I’m hopping for something like it for his 85.

Detective Comics (2011-) #27 (dcuniverseinfinite.com)
the cover is great on it to.

2 Likes