Batman: The Rebirth

Its Batman, its pretty straight foward. Besides the James Tyion run is drasticaly different then the Tom King run.

1 Like

The only thing anybody needs to know is that Batman and Catwoman were engaged.

Some of those issues were fun, like with Talia al Ghul (Damien’s Mother ) and a double date with Lois and Clark

That ended with issue 50.

Then Carwoman 1 started.

In many issues of King, I was unsure what was hallucinations and what was ‘reality’.

None of King’s issues need to have been read to understand Tynion.

The Tynion run actually starts with issue #86.

1 Like

It is true that you don’t need to read King to understand Tynion (though #94 does heavily reference King’s run). But it’s a run I personally love and recommend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree. I do understand it is not everyone’s cup of tea but I truly enjoyed it and was sad to see the run end.

1 Like

I’m reading nightwing right now and I hate its writing style. Sounds like a know it all but on every aspect of life.

Nevermind,
It’s only on the first two issues so that’s not a problem anymore.

Also, im just wondering is this kate kane in nightwing? and why does he call her babs?

Nevermind I think that’s Barbara gordon.

@TurokSonOfStone1950
Do you know when I should be reading detective comics for start of rebirth?

Detective 2016 1

1 Like

Thanks, just finished up Nightwing #5 and it pointed towards Detective Comics.

2 Likes

Just got to detective comics and I am enjoying rise of batmen but I think there is too much kane family drama in it.

Just finished Batman #15.
Where should I read next?

Justice League vs Suicide Squad #1
Nightwing #7
Detective Comics #943

Batman 16?

Unless there is a crossover

Comic book titles for the same month

Doesn’t have anything to do with each other

Writers work independently

1 Like

Just asking for recommendations. Finishing up Batman #20 right now and gotta say Bane is such a beast. Best part of the series up to this part but the catwoman pages were pretty nice.

2 Likes

I always liked Tynion’s
Detective

He was also on Justice League Dark which
Wonder Woman lead

2 Likes

Huge fan of Tynion’s Detective run! Got all my faves in it (except Huntress, but she’s around elsewhere).

2 Likes

ya just finished the monster crossover but rise of batmen was pretty damn great.

2 Likes

I’m reading nightwing and hes two timing batgirl, ridiculous!

How can he be two-timing someone he’s not dating, though?

its mutual that nightwing and batgirl are together for awhile.