Batman: The Dark Prince Charming

Just read this and really enjoyed it. Felt like a classic Batman/Joker story and the artwork is fantastic. Anyone else read this one?

5 Likes

Thank you so much for reminding me of this gem, @TheDarkKnieves! I had read it in the past and somehow forgotten about it. As you said, the art is out of this world (love the watercolor!) and the story feels like an instant classic.

The only unfortunate part is that I’m now obsessed with adding the hardcovers to my collection. Lol.

4 Likes

Side Note: Harley’s Birthday cake is super similar to one I made for my little brother when The Dark Knight was first released!

4 Likes

I am obsessed with hard covers as well! Lol

3 Likes

Thats an awesome cake!

4 Likes

@TheDarkKnieves They are the best, what can I say? Lol.

Thank you! It was one of my favorite cakes and my brother loved it too.

4 Likes

@TheDarkKnieves I’m going to have to check this out, it sounds cool. @KeyFamily Cool cake! :+1: Did someone mention hardcovers? I may have a slight problem. :grinning:

4 Likes

Thank you, @TravisMorgan. Cheesecake is always a winner!

That’s not a problem in my book! I love your cozy inset setup! Even cooler if you have another bookcase behind that bookcase of hardbacks. :wink:

4 Likes

That looks like the bookcase I have been dreaming of

2 Likes

Thanks, I built it myself. :+1:

2 Likes

this got me thinking just How the heck do Batman and Catwoman only have one kid in the future? guess that means Catwoman is the one who is the responsible one when it comes to safe adult bedroom practices.

other then that i enjoyed the storyline i liked the batcat moments…then again i always like batcat moments, however i also liked the supricing side of the joker being somewhat kind to the the girl insted of well…crobars. reminded me of White Knights Jack napeir side of joker… i also got a kick out of joker crossdressing in a flashy cleavage showing number.

cant blame bats for Jumping to the conclusion that Mariah had track marks however going back and looking at them they look a lot like the scars i have from donating plasma.

I loved the gutsy little fireball that is Alina Shelley, and would love to see her in the Prime universe.