Batman the animated series

Im on the. BTAS kick its fun its what i remember most as a kid watching! V1_UX182_CR0%2C0%2C182%2C268_AL|182x268 feel free to leave a comment of your favorite eps

3 Likes

@Davidbizzarr1000 that’s hard I honestly like them all it’s one of my favorite shows even today.

2 Likes

True that such a great show

2 Likes

I’d like to think it helped make me into the man I am today, DC comics is the best.

3 Likes

Agreed nothing against anything marvel has done but im a DC guy

2 Likes

IMO, the best BTAS episode actually comes from STAS. It’s where Bruce gets injected with nanites and Tim is trying to protect the city by himself. Supes has to step in, and pretend he’s Batman. There is as much KC voice work in that episode as there is Superman.

STAS: s3e2 - Knight Time

3 Likes

I think some of my favorite episodes were where they did that darker version of scarecrow in the new adventures of batman and Robin

4 Likes

Binge watching BTAS

1 Like

Never knew john glover played the riddler JG-Riddler

1 Like

Yessssss! BTAS is the bomb! My all-time favorite episode is “Harley and Ivy” because it’s so entertaining to watch those two living together and wrecking Gotham City just for fun. There are no bad Harley episodes, imo. “Bullet for Bullock” is a weird favorite of mine because it’s a great narrative payoff for watching this completely unpleasant character for so many episodes, and the music in that one is always particularly memorable for me. “Baby-Doll,” “Zatanna,” “Feat of Clay,” as well as anything with Scarface are my other favorites. :smiley:

1 Like

Ohhhh, that’s so cool!!! Conroy seems like a really awesome guy. :smiley:

Also I agree, the New Adventures version of the Scarecrow is a particularly inspired and creepy. I wish New Adventures lasted a little longer than it did…

1 Like

My favorite episodes are “Christmas With The Joker”, “Robins Reckoning”, “Two Face”, “It’s Never Too Late”, “Over The Edge”, “Holiday Knights”, Legends Of The Dark Knight” and “Old Wounds” ! These are the ones off the top of my head. I don’t think anything will top this series for a long, LONG time! This show was so ahead of its time, I still can’t believe that nearly 30 years ago they gave the go ahead and left the producers to do their own thing and make the show they wanted, and for it to be considered as a “kids show” ! I was 7 when my Dad introduced me to this show and it’s always been with me since!

2 Likes

@stuartbeausire1985 That’s a terrific batch of episodes! I’m always torn by this show’s use of Robin. On the one hand, the poor guy gets kidnapped a lot. On the other, he’s responsible for some of the best episodes, like Robin’s Reckoning and Old Wounds!

It is pretty awesome how mature the show was allowed to be. It’s admirable that the creators didn’t really make a “kids” show-- they just made a good show with good stories and trusted that their kid audience would be smart enough to appreciate it. I think that’s one of the most important things about BTAS.

2 Likes

I always thought it was cool how they aimed towards kids but it doesn’t feel like it cuz there’s a lot of good true to the comic stories to this show and Mark Hamill as the Joker is freaking phenomenal

1 Like