Batman: TellTale Series

I think I’d go buck wild if we got a third season, I loved playing both these games a ton!

5 Likes

Any little hope of a season 3 I’ll cling to.

6 Likes

Well, the good news Telltale was revived back in October. Once of the licenses they still have is the Batman license. So, a season 3 is within the realm of possibility.

5 Likes

Big fan of the game. One of my favorite bat suit designs. I’ve only played the iOS app but just got it with games pass on Xbox, may try console just because I want to enjoy the aesthetics on a bigger screen - and sometimes the app would not register my swipes, super annoying, controller should be better.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll make sure to start playing.

3 Likes

I liked watching the story mode on YouTube or something, it’s kind of like a movie to me it was pretty cool

3 Likes

I just binged both season 1 and 2 yesterday and today. I’m feeling empty because I beat them. I loved the Selina/Bruce romance. I’m sad that Selina got stuck with Waller on my play through though. I loved them.

2 Likes

I’m kind of glad I’m not the only one that happened to. When I played it, it said that only 1% of players finished the game with Selina still held by Waller.

2 Likes

I played the last episode again just to fix that one little thing. It said that I was in the 0% for Harley Quinn. I was so confused.

2 Likes

Telltale out of business?!

2 Likes

By the time this came out I was too done with Telltale to bother. After the Walking Dead S1 they just kind of churned out so many games that were too similar and not really that fun. I felt Telltale worked better for comedy like Sam & Max and Homestarrunner.

I was really burned out by both the samey gameplay and the endless grimdark stories (which to be fair wasn’t just Telltale, almost every mainstream TV or game product since Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones got popular has just been depressing grey garbage).

Edit: Which isn’t to imply anything bad about the game, just to say where my head was at when I saw Telltale after say, 2014 or so. Doesn’t help that I really wasn’t playing newer games between then and 2019.

1 Like

Their Borderlands game is very funny, if that is what you are looking for.

3 Likes

Not to be a contrarian that doesn’t like anything but Borderlands is absolutely not to my taste as humor goes. One of the few times I’ve asked for a refund on Steam was Borderlands 2.

I played through the first season and loved it. I own the second season but never started it up. I might have to check it out this weekend. I own them both on PS4 and Xbox so I might just start over with the first season since it has been so long and play them back to back.

3 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe @RichardXBL!:grinning:

3 Likes

Oh GOD I still can’t get past some of the decisions you have to make on this game! So heartbreaking, yet perfectly shows us how it would feel to actually have to make the hard decisions, and live with the inevitable consequences of! So good!!!

5 Likes

Agreed. Stealth would be a nice option to have. But the overall narrative was just phenomenal in my opinion. Im kind of a bad gamer in that i focus on the story more than the gameplay lol.

3 Likes

Telltale is actually back in business. That’s how we got the shadows edition. So season 3 isn’t impossible.

2 Likes

Just finished it. Amazing. Started the comic now

2 Likes