Batman: TellTale Series

5b0d5ce95bafe32a211877d7.jpeg
Yesterday I play the game for the first time in a year. Boy I miss playing it. I love that you get to play as both Bruce Wayne and Batman, you can be nice, or not so nice or you can do both! I’m just sorry that telltale went out of business after season 2, I sure would’ve like to see season 3. The second season is my favorite. I see they remade the game as a dark shadow with few colors in black & white, is it any good? I hope they can bring this game back with season 3, maybe add Robin and Batgirl. :batman_madhqtas:

26 Likes

Really enjoyed the first season, need to get through The Enemy Within.

And it looks like another company bought the rights to Telltale and is coming back with Fables: A Wolf Among Us 2, so I don’t think it’s impossible to see a third season of Batman at some point.

13 Likes

Did you like the pengie? :penguin:

6 Likes

I was surprised how different he was, they took a huge risk of changing the character, I do like him, as long as I get to punch him in Wayne tower after he broke my item!:grin:

7 Likes

I loved these games. A big telltale fan and these were my favorite. I do think the new company that bought wolf 2 might be making bats 3. That’s probably why the release the shadow dlc. To raise some money. I do hope they make more.

10 Likes

But they made those Sam and Max games.

3 Likes

I recently bought both seasons for my switch and I got through them quick. I know that may seem like a bad thing, but I was just really addicted and wouldn’t stop. Honestly kind of like them more than the Arkham games (though Conroy and Hammil’s voice acting really make that difficult to say).

4 Likes

I know what you mean, I played 5 episodes today, the first game I played episodes 3-5, And the second game, the first two episodes. That was so fun it’s hard to stop!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Never played those.

1 Like

There very different from most Batman stories. No spoilers but not every character is the way they usually are.

The games also let you play as Bruce just as much as Batman and sometimes you even get to pick which one you want to be. It’s pretty sweet.

6 Likes

I just started playing this game this week after I bought it during a great holiday season sale. At first I was a little disappointed because the gameplay isn’t too exciting. But after the story started to pick up, I CAN BARELY PUT IT DOWN!!! The story is so intriguing. It reminds me of Gotham in how characters are very different from how you know them and because of this, the twists and turns the story makes are unexpected and absolutely exhilarating!

I’m in the middle of Episode 4 and I can’t wait to see how it ends (and then play The Enemy Within).

4 Likes

I loved this game but it is impossible to go through it and keep all you allies and friends. I ended up making Alfred cry by accident and it was heartbreaking.

3 Likes

This post is going to make me hop back in… I dont believe I ever finished Season 2… Perfect opportunity.

4 Likes

Probably one of my favorite Batman games, purely for all of changes to the lore that worked incredibly well.
-M

6 Likes

The two Batman games were among my favorite TT games. Very interesting twists on the mythos and characters. I believe the company that bought TT retained the WB licenses (which explains TWAU 2) so it is possible to see a season 3 or reboot. It would be cool to see what they could do with the league of shadows.

3 Likes

These games are great and it is even better to hear someone is making Wolf Among Us 2!!! I personally would love a Superman Telltale game. After seeing what they did with Batman and how deep it goes with into storytelling, I think Superman would benefit from this.

One thing I really liked about the Batman games was that it has a comic feel but not to the levels where it feels cheap or overused.

4 Likes

I just got this game, is it any good?

5 Likes

Felt the same way with them making a GL game. Honestly, a TT-esque game is likely the closest thing we’ll get to a solo game for Superman, GL, or other characters whose powers are hard to translate into video games.

5 Likes

Oh yeah it is.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Both are excellent!

3 Likes